Chapter 39 - You Kids Have Fun

Chapter 39

"I going to miss you so much," I whispered in Zayn's ear as we embraced each other.

"I'm going to miss you even more," He whispered back, his warm breath sending chills down my spine.

Today was the day the boys were leaving for their U.S. and Canada tour along with little things in between. I was at the airport saying goodbye to them at the gate along with the other girls. We had quite an audience too. Many fans showed up to bid the boys a farewell and paparazzi were there even before the boys arrived.

Zayn held my face his hands, "Be good alright. Don't burn down your apartment. Take care of Tom. Watch out for Em. And most importantly don't go dating any other guys."

I giggled, "I'll do my best, babe."

His chuckle was deep. Zayn leaned in to kiss me. Fans aww'ed as they watched us; some shouted out rather rude things. I've learned to cope with the hate though. I mean it was never too bad. I handle it better that I thought I ever would.

We parted lips and Zayn whispered, "Bye," As he stared into my eyes.

I bit my lip, hating this moment, "Bye," I whispered also.

Zayn dropped his arms back to his side and went towards the gate. The other girls joined my side and we waved goodbye. Zayn looked back at me and I blew him a kiss. He grinned, caught it with his hand, and then brought it to his lips. The boys boarded the plane, disappearing from our sight.

"What now," Emily frowned, pouting her lips.

Eleanor giggled, "You wanna grab some lunch or something?"

"I can't eat. I'm too sad. How do you guys do this?" Emily whined, completely heart broken that her boyfriend left to go halfway across the world.

"Oh, come on. It'll get better. You guys will keep in touch. It'll be okay." Danielle patted Emily's back, "Let's just get out of here."

The girls and started walking getting through crowds of fans and cameras. Fans screamed our names, begging for autographs or pictures. We never accepted. Girls yelled really sweet things such as,

"I love you!"

"You're so pretty!"

"You and Zayn are so cute!"

I smiled at the compliments but later down the line the comments got worse. Girls yelled threats and curse words at us, mainly directed towards me. I wrapped my arms around myself, feeling insecure and discouraged. All of a sudden, I felt a thud on my head. I stopped and looked down to see an empty water bottle. That couldn't have been on purpose, right? I looked up at the sea of people and spotted a girl yelling, "You deserved it!" My mouth fell slightly out of shock. Who could be so terribly mean? Girls were never this mean to me out in public before. Then again, Zayn wasn't with me. They would never do this if Zayn was by my side. I felt a hand on my back and looked back. Danielle looked at with comforting eyes.

"It's okay. Just keep moving. The things they do don't mean anything." She said for only me to hear.

I nodded and kept walking by her side. We finally got away from hectic crowd. We piled into Danielle's car since we all rode together.

"So where should we eat?" Eleanor asked as she slid her sunglasses on.

"Actually, I'm not up for going out. You mind dropping me off?" I asked Danielle who was focused on getting out of the complex parking garage.

"You sure hun?" Eleanor asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, I think I just need a nap."

"Alright, I'll drop you off if you want," Danielle replied.