Chapter 31 - Draw Me Like One Of Your French Girls

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. Schools been kinda crazy and I'm starting to get writers block. I had a bunch of chapters written and now I can't write anymore. So I'm sorry if it takes sometime to get these out. I'm trying! Thanks guys(:

Don't forget to vote and comment too!

_____________________

Chapter 31

Zayn were cuddled up in his bed. He had his arm around my shoulders as she stroked my hair. My head rested on his chest, taking in the scent of his cologne

"I missed this," Zayn said softly.

I titled my head up to look at him, "I did too," I pursed my lips out for him to kiss and he did.

Zayn pulled me closer to him, "I'm cold," He mumbled and obviously lied. It was 70 degrees in his flat.

I giggled and rubbed his chest, "I'm sure you are."

Zayn chuckled. There was a little bit of silence before he said, "Do you want to meet my parents."

I was a little taken back, "Meet your parents? Uh, I would love to but gosh I'd so nervous."

"Babe, you're amazing. They're gonna love you just as I love you. I'm sure my sisters will love you too."

I shrugged sightly, "When would we go?"

"Well, I planned on going to dinner with them tomorrow night. I asked my mum if I could invite you and she said she would love to meet you," Zayn smiled down at me.

I bit my lip, "Okay, yeah. I'd love to meet your family."

"Good," Zayn smirked and pulled me into a kiss. The kiss became more passionate and eventually turned into a make out session.

Things were stating to get heated but I pulled away before anything happened, "We should go to bed." I whispered.

Zayn smirked, "Such a tease."

I laughed and got off the bed to go to the bathroom. As I walked past Zayn's side of the bed he pulled on my waist and set me on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and set his chin on my shoulder.

"Babe, I gotta go to the bathroom," I gigged.

"I just like being close to you," He whispered.

I smiled, "Well, I need to pee. I'll get close to you when I'm out."

Zayn laughed and let me go. When I came back, Zayn was laying with his back to me on his phone. I jumped onto the bed as began bouncing up and down.

"Come down here," Zayn whined.

I shook my head and chuckled. Zayn smirked and grabbed my legs causing my to fall on top of him, "That's more like it," He said.

I kissed his cheek and rolled off him, "Goodnight Zayn," I said as I crawled underneath the sheets.

Zayn did the same and turned off the light. He scooted closer to me as he pulled him into his arms, "I love you Stella." He said with his eyes closed.

"I love you too Zayn," I replied and snuggled up to his chest.

****

"Zayn, I'm nervous," I said as Zayn and I sat in his car in the driveway of his family's home

Zayn took his keys out of the ignition and looked at me, "Trust me they're gonna love you. Just be you," He looked at me his comforting, hazel eyes.

I let out a breathe, "Okay, I can do this."

Zayn chuckled, "Yes, you can." He pecked me on the lips.