Chapter 32 - Come On, Let's Dance

Chapter 32

After a couple of months Emily and I finished everything with the apartment. We decided once we saved enough money we'd move to a bigger apartment. Emily did get a job. She became an assistant to a photographer whom she met at a coffee shop. So she was making money now. I'm still waiting for my classes to start which don't start till late January and it's only December now. Zayn and I finally decided to come out as a couple. Management was obviously not happy about it. They haven't told him that we need to break up. I hope they don't. Some fans were accepting and some of course were not. I always tell myself that the hate doesn't mean anything. I try to ignore it as much as I can. Danielle, Eleanor, Emily, I became closer over the month. We had occasional coffee dates, shopping dates, and movie dates. We got along very well. We acted like such girls together. Louis's birthday was coming up but we wanted to celebrate early since Christmas was time for family and his birthday is on Christmas Eve. We were planning on having a surprise birthday party that night. We were having it at a fancy dinning hall so we all had to dress nice. But first I wanted to make him a homemade cake. I was making it at Zayn's since I slept over the night before. Zayn went to the recording studio early in the morning so we wasn't home yet.

I was in my sweats and a white crop top. I was blasting music as I baked occasionally dancing and singing along to the songs. I heard the door opened and close and Zayn came into the kitchen.

"Hey babe," He grinned and gave a me a welcoming kiss.

"Hey," I replied when we pulled away, "Wanna help me bake a back for Lou?"

Zayn nodded, "Sure," He pulled off his jean jacket and threw it on the chair. He began making the butter cream frosting and he started to dance with the music too.

As I was mixing the cake batter, I felt a creamy substance being wiped on my cheek. I looked at Zayn and saw the frosting on his pointer finger. I gasped and took some cake batter and wiped some on his nose. Zayn laughed and pulled at my waist as he rubbed his nose on mine and on my cheek.

I giggled loudly, "Ah! Zayn stop!" I tried pushing him away.

Zayn just laughed and took some cake batter and wiped it on my cheeks.

"No you didn't!" I gasped.

"Oh, yes I did." Zayn shouted and went off running throughout his flat. I took some cake batter with me and walked sneakily around the flat to find Zayn.

"Zayn, come out, come out where ever you are," I sang.

I turned the corner entering the hallway that leads to his bedroom. I felt two strong hands wrap around my waist and my feet were lifted off the ground.

"Got you!" Zayn said into my ear.

I squealed and wiped the cake batter that was in my hand onto his rough, stubbily cheek. Zayn laughed and rubbed his cheek on mine and then on my neck.

"Zayn!" I giggled.

I turned my self around his arms and laughed at his appearance. His face was covered in batter and frosting. There were spots in his hair and I knew he wouldn't be too excited about that. I wrapped my legs around his waits and snaked my arms loosely around his neck.

"You're really cute when you're covered in frosting, Zayn smirked.

"You're even cuter. The batter really compliments your skin tone," I joked.

Zayn laughed and rested his forehead against mine. He his face got serious as he looked me in the eyes, "I love you."

I smiled, "I love you too Zayn."