Chapter 10 - We're In London

Chapter 10

I woke up to Emily screaming in excitement and that's when I knew we were in London.

"OH MY GOD! Stella Stella Stella!" She gripped onto my arm.

"Ow, Em!" I cried out in pain. She ignored me.

"We're in London. Oh my goodness. WE'RE IN LONDON!"

The flight attendant came up to us and asked for Emily to be quiet. Emily was too excited to even listen to her.

"YES! WE'RE IN LONDON!" She shouted.

We were finally let off the plane and Emily was running all over the place.

"Oh my god it's a LONDON!" She shouted as she looked out the window, her whole face up against the glass.

"Is she going to be like this the whole time?" Zayn asked me, watching Emily going crazy.

"Maybe for the first few days, but she'll get used to it." I shrugged.

As we were leaving the airport there were fans and paparazzi everywhere. Fans screamed to the boys asking for pictures and autographs. They did as many as they could. I loved the fact that they loved their fans so much and would do anything for them. It made me love these boys even more.

I was getting lost in the crowd and then I felt someone grab onto my hand. The hand pulled me forward and they were walking awfully fast. We finally managed to get out of the crowd and saw that the mysterious hand was Zayn.

"Thanks Zayn. I thought I'd be lost in there forever." I chuckled.

"No problem. I was kind of worried you'd get lost on there." He pointed to the crowd.

"Hey, let's go you two." Liam patted my back.

We all jumped into the van and drove off to Louis and Harry's flat.

When we arrived Emily ran out of the van screaming, "I'M IN LONDON! I'M IN LONDON!"

"Can we just say we don't know her and we found her on the street?" I asked. I was completely embarrassed.

The boys laughed at my comment. We walked into their flat and I immediately flopped on the couch.

"Ugh, I'm tired!" I complained.

"But you slept almost the whole flight." Niall chuckled. He lifted my legs and sat down setting my legs on his lap.

"I know but...jetlag." I shrugged.

Niall smiled, "Get used it."

Emily calmed down a little bit but she was still talking pretty fast, "So where will we be staying tonight?"

"Well, we planned on you two staying here. We have one guest bedroom. Either you guys can both sleep there or one of you can sleep on the couch."

"I'll sleep on the couch. Emily kicks too much." I sat up.

Emily stuck her tongue out at me and I did the same.

"Well, I'm hungry! Let's get some good." Zayn suggested.

"NANDO'S!" Niall shouted getting up.

"I've never had Nando's before." I replied.

"WHAAT?" Niall said, obviously shocked.

"You have to try it!" Louis shouted.

"You guys want to get us some. I don't feel like going out." I lay back down.

"Sure, Emily you want to come?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I'll go." She shrugged.

"Alright then, don't destroy their flat Stella." Liam pointed a finger at me as if he was scolding me. He had a grin on his face.

"I'll try!" I laughed.

Emily and the boys all left leaving me alone. I decided to take a little tour of their flat. I went into the kitchen.

"Damn, this is nice." I said to myself. The kitchen counters were all marble and they had stainless steel appliances. They had a large window that took up the whole wall space behind the kitchen table. I stared out the window at the gorgeous view. You could practically see everything.

I went down the hallway and peaked into their bedrooms. I decided to leave those alone so I didn't seem like a creep. I walked into the guest bedroom that was at the very end of the hall.

"Oh my goodness." I stared at the kind size bed, "I should have chosen the bed."

There were bay windows looking out into the city again. The windows they had in their flat reminded me of my apartment. Our kitchen and living room were all in the same large room. And there was a huge long window taking up the whole wall. It looked out onto New York City. I was already missing home.

I walked back into the living room and lay down on the couch. My head hit the pillow and it only took a few moments for me to fall asleep.

****

Zayn's POV

"STELLA WE-" Niall began but I interrupted him.

"Shhh," I said, "She's asleep." I pointed to the motionless Stella on the couch.

"Oh, sorry." Niall whispered. He ran into the kitchen obviously just wanting to eat his Nando's.

I looked at Stella. She was absolutely gorgeous even when she was asleep. I hated that I couldn't tell her how I feel. I just wanted to go over to that couch and kiss her awake and she would smile and kiss me more. I wanted her to be mine.

"Hey, lad you want to wake her up. She's probably pretty hungry." Harry suggested.

"Yeah sure." I nodded.

Harry walked off the kitchen where everyone else was and I walked over to Stella.

"Hey Stella," I whispered and I began to nudge her gently, "Hey love it's time to wake up. We got you Nando's."

Her eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Oh hey," she whispered. She had a sleepy tone in her voice. It was adorable.

"Hi," I whispered back and gave her a little grin, "We got you Nando's."

"Oh, yay," she smiled. She got up and walked off to the kitchen.

"Hey there sleepyhead!" Harry laughed, "You hungry?"

"Very!" Stella laughed also.

Harry handed her a plate and she sat down immediately digging into her chicken.

"That's my kind of girl!" Niall joked, giving Stella a wink.

A ping of jealously shot through me, I shouldn't be though we aren't even dating.

"This is amazing! I wish we had more if these in the U.S!" She took another bite.

"I know. Let's enjoy it while we're here!" Emily said, taking another bite of her chicken.

We all hung out at Harry and Louis's flat for the rest of the night. We watched some movies but ended up talking throughout all of them. It was about 10 o'clock when we decided we should bring going. Niall, Liam, and I said goodbye to the girls and then to Harry and Louis.

I really had wished Stella would be staying with me. I guess it was for the best though. I might have made a huge mistake, like telling her how I feel.

Except, that wouldn't be a mistake in my mind.