Chapter 3 - Anything Involving One Direction Is Special

Chapter 3

Zayn began looking into the camera doing his little tongue-behind-the-teeth smile. I had to admit it was really…really attractive. I would get those shots of him laughing because of the boys making jokes to make him laugh. I planned on doing 50 frames of each boy, he was coming to his last few ones.

“Alright just about two more frames and you're done.” I told him.

He didn’t even think of what his last pose would be he just did it. He threw one arm behind he neck and cocked his head, looked straight into the camera and bit his lip.

I just about died then. I took the last photo and I could barely speak. This boy has got me good.

He smiled at me, “Was that good?”

“What? Oh yeah, um it was great! Nice work.” I managed to stutter out

“Great, thanks love.” He walked off the mark.

“Alright who’s next?” I asked looking at the boys.

******

I took shots of the rest of the boys then I did some group shots of them. I told them to whatever they wanted and they really did whatever they wanted. The boys went crazy jumping around and holding each other as I tried to get some good shots. Emily and I got some good laughs out of it. I finally took the last few frames.

“That’s a wrap boys!” I clapped my hand together.

They all shouted and woo-hooed.

“Thanks so much Stella. That was probably one the most fun photo shoots we have ever had!” Niall told me, bringing me into a hug.

“Oh no problem. It was really fun for me too.” I hugged him back and gave him smile.

I gave the rest of the boys and hug goodbye and told them to come back soon. They all said they would. I had a little doubt in me though. They finally left the building leaving Emily and I to pack up.

“That went really well don’t you think?” Emily said taking down the lights.

“Yeah, I did. Hopefully the shots came out good.” I replied placing my camera in its bag.

All of a sudden the five boys burst into the room again.

“Sorry to barge in but we were wondering if we could you see ladies again, you know like outside of a photo shoot.” Harry asked, his green eyes full of hope.

I looked at Emily and you could so tell she wanted to. I looked back the boys, “Oh well, I think we would really like that.” That all put a smile on their faces.

“Great! How about we treat you two for dinner tomorrow night?” Niall asked.

“Yes, that would be lovely!” Emily replied with a huge smile on her face.

“We’ll pick you two up at 6 tomorrow night then.” Harry said.

I gave Harry my number so he call to let us know if anything changed with the plans. The boys walked out and Emily couldn’t hold her excitement any longer.

“AHHH! Stella we have a date with One Direction!” She screamed right in my face.

I laughed, “I know! This is crazy.” I said stunned.

“I know, but it’s so amazing. Oh my god, I need to buy a dress. All my other dresses won’t be good enough. We need to go shopping.”

“Em, it’s a dinner date. It’s nothing too special.” I explained.

“Anything involving One Direction is extremely special Stella.” She replied.

I didn’t respond right away, “Fine, we’ll go shopping.”

“Yay!” Emily clapped her hands.

“But tomorrow. I’m too tired.” I felt something vibrate in my pocket. I took my phone out and received a text saying

Hey love its Zayn, I can’t wait to you tomorrow xx

I smiled at the screen. He can’t wait to see ME tomorrow. This is unreal.

__________________________________________

Ohhh Stella and Emily got a dateeee

So my friend Kate told me to watch Glee and now I'm hooked. Took me a while but I love it.