Chapter 2 - Don't Be Such A Perv

Chapter 2

“Emily hurry up! We’re going to be late!” I shouted from the kitchen.

“Sorry but we’re going to meet five incredibly gorgeous British guys. I need to look good.” She responded.

I laughed, “Well, I’m sure you look gorgeous! Now come on!”

While I was waiting I looked in the mirror to check myself also. I had put my chocolate brown hair into waves and put a little bit of make up on. I never did put too much on. I wore my pastel pink jeans with a loose white shirt with flowers starting from the shoulder and stopped right below my chest. I wore a tan cardigan and brown combat boots. To top it off I wore my key necklace that I pretty much wear with everything. I was beginning to worry.

“What if they don’t like me?” I thought to myself.

Emily came up behind me looking gorgeous like she always does and it was as if she read my mind, “Don’t worry babe, they’re going to love you.” She smiled.

“Thanks,” I gave her smile.

We walked out of our apartment locking the door behind us. We walked outside to Emily’s car and hopped in. She plugged in her iPhone and played “Up All Night”. I gave her a look.

“What? I figured we might hear some songs by them if we’re going to shoot them.” She shrugged.

Within a half n’ hour we were at the photo shoot. We were about 10 minutes early which was good because I needed to set up. I walked into the building looked at the space I was dealing with. It wasn’t too big but it wasn’t tiny either. It would work. Emily helped me set up the white backdrop. She set up the lights while I took out my Nikon and the tripod. Butterflies were forming in my stomach. I didn’t think I’d be nervous but I was. I heard footsteps and loud shouts coming from the hallway.

Emily looked at me with a smile and said “They’re here!”

All of a sudden five boys came barging in through the door laughing at something one of them had said. Their laughing finally settled.

I walked up to them and smiled, “Hi, my name is Stella. I’ll be you photographer today.” I stuck my hand out for them to shake.

“Hello love, I’m Harry,” the curly haired one said. He took my hand and kissed the top of it, “We’ll be your models today.” And he winked.

I blushed like I’m sure any other girl would.

“Excuse our friend Harry. He just likes really pretty girls. I’m Louis by the way.” He gave me the cutest smile.

Damn, these boys are quite the charmers.

Next, were Niall and Liam. Both very charming and cute. Lastly, Zayn. He gave me and smile and kissed my hand like the other boys.

“Thank you for taking the time to shoot us today.” He said looking into my eyes.

“U-uh, n-no problem.” I stuttered. He sure had an effect on me.

The boys introduced themselves to Emily also. She handled herself better than me probably.

“So what would you like us to do?” Liam asked.

“Well, I’m very simple when it comes to taking photos,” I stated, “I like black and white and I think that’s what I want to do. Also if you guys could go into that back room and just change in to some white v-necks and just regular jeans. That would be great.” I pointed to the room behind me.

“Yeah, no problem.” Harry replied.

They all walked to the back room to get changed leaving Emily and I alone.

“Oh my god, is this really happening?” She looked at me her eyes in shock.

“What?” I ask her turning my camera on.

“Stella, we are in the presence of One Direction right now. And they are probably half naked back there!” She whisper shouted.

I laugh, “Don’t be such a perv.” I tell her.

“I can be a perv all I want. Tell me you don’t want to see them shirtless.” She put her hands on her hips.

“See who shirtless?” We heard a deep British accent call. Zayn.

“Oh, no one.” I say smiling trying to cover it up.

“Sure.” He says winking.

Emily laughs.

“So are you guys all ready?” I ask as the rest of them come walking out.

“Yep, we’re all simplified.” Louis says.

“Great, now I want to start off with separate shots of you guys. So who wants to go first?”

Zayn raises his hand, “I will.”

“Alright Zayn, just stand over there on the X.” I reply to him, walking over to my camera.

This should be interesting.

__________________________________

Again I know the chapter is short. They'll start getting longer around Chapters 3 or 4. Please just bare with me(: