Chapter 18 - You Should Get A Cat

Chapter 18

The boys' concert went very well. Perrie came with us also. She was backstage with Eleanor and Danielle who came to surprise the boys. I tried to avoid Pierre. I did meet Eleanor and Danielle though and we immediately hit it off. I absolutely love them.

After the show Liam ran over to Danielle. He picked her up, spun her around, and kissed her. I smiled at how cute they were. I looked over at Eleanor and Louis, they were just holding each other and smiling. I then saw Perrie and Zayn. Zayn was holding Perrie's hand in his and they were whispering to each other.

Emily came up behind me, "Stella guess what I just realized?"

I turned around to face her, "What?" I asked.

She had a huge smile on her face, "I'm a part of the girlfriend club!"

I giggled, "Congrats to you."

"Soon you'll be a part of it," She nudged me.

"Hopefully sooner than later," I looked over my shoulder and saw Zayn kissing Perrie's cheek. He walked off to his dressing room.

Eleanor walked over to Emily and I, "Hey the boys were thinking about going out to dinner. Do you guys wanna go?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'd love to. Stella?" Emily looked at me.

I was thinking about saying no but decided against it, "Yeah, I'll go."

"Yay!" Eleanor cheered, then giggled, "We're meeting at the van in like 10 minutes."

"Alright, we'll be right there." Emily replied.

Eleanor nodded and walked off with Danielle.

I told Emily I was going to the bathroom and then I'd meet up with them.

I was walking down the hall when I ran into Perrie.

"Oh uh sorry, Perrie," I muttered.

"Oh, it's fine," She replied, giving me a little smile.

I went around her to get to the bathroom.

"Hey, Stella?" I heard her say.

I stopped and turned around, "Yes?" I asked.

"Do you not like me or something," She asked nervously.

I didn't reply right away, "Perrie I'm sorry if I made you feel like that I didn't like you. But that's not the case. I think you are very sweet and nice it's just that you have something that I want. It's just hard for me to realize that I don't have...it. I'm sorry." My face was soft. I didn't want her to ask what she had so I walked off to the bathroom.

I met up with everyone at the van and we drove off to an Italian restaurant. We seated immediately like always. I sat between Harry and Perrie with Emily, Zayn, and Eleanor across from me.

We were looking at the menus and I peaked out of the top of mine and saw Zayn staring at me. I looked away. After a few moments I looked back at him and he looked at me. He wiggled his eyebrows causing me to smile. I didn't let him see it though because the menu was in the way. I saw from the corner of my eye Perrie looking at me. I shook it off.

We all ordered pretty fast. Louis ordered his food in an Italian accent making all of us crack up, even the waiter.

"Hey Stella, think you'll like what you ordered or will we have to share again." Zayn joked.

"Well, considering I can actually read the menu I think I'll be good." I grinned.

"Just let me know," He smirked.