Chapter 30 - Save It For The Bedroom

Chapter 30

"Yes, we're finally here!" Emily cheered as the plane landed.

I was accepted to London College of Contemporary Arts about six weeks ago. In that time, Emily and I rented the apartment out instead of selling. We decided to keep the gallery. Tom came with us too except I hated to bring him on the plane. I heard its terrible for animals. I had no other choice though.

"I know and the boys are right in there," I said pointing to the airport building.

Emily bit her lip in excitement. We were let off the plane in a couple of minutes. We walked off the plane and looked around for the boys.

"Where are they?" Emily asked impatiently

I shrugged then saw them walking towards us, "There they are!" I shouted.

I saw that Niall had a bag of McDonald's. He was stuffing fries into his mouth. I laughed. Then I saw Zayn walking next to him. I dropped my carry on bag to the floor and began running toward him. He put his arms out for me.

"Zayn!" I shouted.

I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and his hands holding my bum. I buried my face into his neck. He did the same leaving little kisses.

"Oh god, I missed you so much!" I cried.

"I missed you too babe. I'm so happy you're here with me!" Zayn replied.

I slowly slid down his body and eventually made it to the floor. We gave a each other a gentle kiss. When we pulled away, Louis ran up to us.

"Aye! Too much PDA from you two. Save it for the bedroom," And he winked.

I laughed, "Louis I missed you!" And I pulled him into a hug.

He accepted the hug, "I missed you too Stella. Good to have you back."

After we pulled away and I went up to Liam.

"Hey mama's boy, long time now see," I grinned.

Liam chuckled and pulled me into a hug, "Good to see ya Stel,"

"How's Dani?" I asked as we pulled away.

"She great. She wants to have a shopping date with you and Em since your back," Liam said.

"I'll have to talk to her," I stated. I waved him a quick bye and walked up to Niall.

"Could I have a fry?" I asked curiously.

Niall's eyes widen and wrapped his arms around the bag, "My food!" He growled.

I laughed, "Whoa, just asking. Don't get so protective!" Then I pulled him into a hug. I sneakily put my hand in the bag and pulled out a fry, "Ha!" I laughed as we pulled away and held up the fry.

Niall's mouth dropped and I ran away eating the fry before he could get it back.

Lastly, I went up to Harry and I threw myself into his arms, "I miss you and your curly hair!" We pulled away and I ran my hand through his hair.

He chuckled, "I missed you Stella. So, you Zayn..." He lead on.

I giggled, "We love each other," I dragged out the 'o' in love and wiggled my hips.

"Well, good for you two. It's about damn time," Harry smirked.

Zayn came up behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist, "Ready to go?" He asked and kissed my hair.

I nodded, "Yep, let's go."

Emily and I grabbed our bags, went to pick up the cat, and we all piled into Liam's SUV. Emily looked online for a flat and found one a while ago. This is our first time seeing our new home in person. We pulled up to the address and the boys helped us carry our bags up the stairs.

"Alright, here we go apartment 78." Emily said as she stopped in front of the door. She unlocked the door and walked inside.

It walked straight into the living room and I was shocked. The apartment was definitely smaller than I expected. I walked into the kitchen and there was barely any room for two people.

"Em? Did you know it would be this small?" I asked her as I peeked my head out of the kitchen.

"The website said it was pretty big. Those stupid liars," She groaned.

I walked into the bedrooms and Zayn followed behind me. I walked into mine and sighed at the size. There was one small window too and the closet was tiny.

"I hate this place already," I said quietly to Zayn.

"Aw, don't worry babe. Besides you'll be at class and you'll be out. You'll barely be here." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"I know but I thought it'd be nice to have a cool apartment. I mean back in New York ours was amazing," I pouted my lips.

Zayn took the opportunity to kiss them. I giggled. Zayn chuckled too. I pulled him out into the living room. We came in to see Harry lying on his back with Tom sitting on his chest.

I laughed, "Hey, Harry whatcha doin'?"

Harry look behind himself, "Playing with this kitty cat. I think he likes me."

Tom let out a meow and began playing with Harry's curls. We all let out 'Aww's and chuckles.

"Is Tom gonna become you boyfriend now Harry?" Emily joked.

Harry took Tom in his arms and walked up to Emily, "Nah, you'll always be my kitten," He wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her temple. Emily blushed.

The boys stayed for a little longer but we kicked them out so we could start to unpack. We had all our things delivered to the new place a couple days ago and they were all here. We started with the kitchen and put away silverware and stuff like that. Afterwards, we set up our living room. It took us a couple of hours but we finally finished the two rooms. We just had to do the bedrooms, bathrooms, and decorations. Emily and I flopped down on the couch exhausted.

"I'm so tired! I just wanna sleep but we have no beds!" Emily complained.

"I know," I groaned, "Maybe I could sleep and Zayn's and you sleep at Harry's."

"Yeah, I guess," Emily sounded unsure.

I sat up, "Something wrong?" I asked.

Emily sighed, "It's just if I sleep at Harry's I'll probably end up sleeping on the couch cause I'll be afraid to sleep in the same bed as him." She spoke fastly and put her head in her hands, embarrassed.

"Why would you be afraid," I asked confused

"I just...I've never been this far in a relationship and I'm afraid of messing it up," I shrugged.

"Em, you can't mess up a relationship by sleeping in the same bed," I replied.

"Well you never know!" Emily shouted sort of angrily, "I'm just nervous I guess."

"Em...are you a...have you..?" I didn't know how to say it lightly.

"Yes! Yes, I'm a virgin." Emily shouted sounding ashamed.

I put my arm around Emily's shoulder and pulled her into a slight hug, "Aw, Em there's nothing to be ashamed about! You don't have to sleep with him, just sleep in the same bed with him. Nothing wrong with that."

"I know there isn't." She paused as she began thinking about it, "I guess I'm sleeping with Harry tonight," She let out a laugh.

I laughed too, "Good, you'll feel all giddy in the morning," I replied, knowing the feeling.

"Wait, Stel have you and Zayn, you know." Emily gestured her hands.

I nodded slowly, "Yeah, we did."

Emily screamed happily and shot up, "Oh my god? Really? How was it."

I bit my lip deciding if I should respond or not, "It was amazing!"

Emily laughed and nudged me playfully, "Well, aren't you a lucky girl."

I chuckled and got up, "I'm gonna call Zayn. You call Harry."