Chapter 20 - Just Me And You

Chapter 20

It's been about a month and half now since I've come home. Tom has gotten a little bigger and a lot more to handle. He loves to play with everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. The other day I was making myself lunch and be comes pouncing in playing with a tampon on the ground. I don't even know how he got it. He loves to climb too. I would wake up some mornings and find him on top of the cabinets. He was a handful.

I was sitting on the couch with Tom in my lap. I just finished watching Married to Jonas when E News came on. I was going to change it but before I could find the remote I heard,

"Are Zayn and Perrie on the rocks?"

I looked up and saw a photo of the Perrie leaving Zayn's flat and Perrie was not looking happy. I continued to watch.

"Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards have been dating for almost 2 months now but is 2 months too much?" Juliana's voice came through my speakers.

"Perrie reportedly left his flat crying last night. Zayn was seen later that night in the London Airport. Could this be the end of Zerrie?"

Then it rolled to the next set of news. I sat back shocked. Are they really breaking up. Could Zayn finally be mine?

I grabbed my phone off the coffee table and called Emily. She picked up on the second ring.

"Hey Stella Wella, what's up?" She popped the 'p'.

"Are Zayn and Perrie breaking up?" I asked right away.

"What? Uh, I don't know. Zayn's been kind of distant lately. We haven't talked to him a lot. Why?" She responded.

"Because I was watching E News-" I started but she cut me off.

"You were watching E News. You never watch E News."

"Not the point," I said impatient, "Anyway they said they may be breaking up."

"Well, I haven't heard anything. Talk to Zayn." She suggested.

"Yeah, right. I can't ask him if he and Perrie broke up that's weird."

"You're right. Don't take my advice," She let out a little laugh, "Oh I want to tell you something Harry did for me!"

"Okay, got for it," I replied.

I heard a knock on my door and went to answer it. I was partially listening to Emily blab on about Harry but all I could think about was Zayn.

I opened the door and stood there shocked.

"Zayn," I whispered in disbelief.

"Hi Stella," A little smile crept onto his face.

"Emily, I have to go." I said into the phone while she was still talking. I hung up and put my phone in my back pocket.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"I came to see you," Zayn looked me right in the eyes.

"But the boys and Perrie you can't-"

"Forget about Perrie. We're done. It was never real between us." He interrupted me.

"But Zayn, management will be pissed off." I argued.

"Stella, forget management, forget Perrie, forget everything. It can be me and you now," He took a step towards me and put his hands on my waist, "Just me and you," he whispered as he lowered his head towards mine.

Our lips met halfway and he began kissing me slowly. He started to kiss me a little bit harder. I snaked my arms around my neck and arms wrapped around my waist. I pulled away and he brushed his nose up against mine.