Chapter 14 - Just Having Some Good Ol' Fun

Chapter 14

Zayn and I cuddled the whole night. We were lying on the bed with his arm around me and my head on his chest. His cheek was pressed up against the top of my head. He was holding my hand and rubbing his thumb across my knuckles. It was the greatest feeling.

"Zayn," I mumbled.

"Hmm?" He replied.

"When did you realize that you liked, like really liked me?" I started to play with his fingers, nervously.

He chuckled, "The moment I saw you." He looked down and smiled at me.

"Nah, are you serious?" I asked, surprised.

He laughed, "Yes, I'm serious. Just the way you looked when you looked to see us. You just looked beautiful. And the way you presented yourself to us. I don't know I just fell in love with it."

I bit my lip in happiness.

"And I found it adorable when you totally melted when you met me." He smirked.

"What? I did not 'totally melt'" I defended.

"You so did," Zayn laughed, oh that magical laugh, "You started to stutter, and when I took that last photo. That's when I knew that I had you."

"Oh my god, that's so embarrassing!" I buried my face in his chest.

"No, no I found it very cute." He smiled and kissed my hair.

I looked up at him and let out a little laugh, "We'll I'm glad you found it cute." I pursed my lips out letting him know I wanted a kiss.

He stuck his neck out and he gave little kiss. I wanted more so I put a hand on his cheek and pulled him towards me. Our lips connected again. Our first kiss was gentle and sweet but this one was deep and passionate. He cut the kiss short by pulling away.

"Hey, I should be going," He said quietly.

"No, don't go." I begged.

"I'm sorry babe." He got up and started for the door.

I got up on my knees, still on the bed and grabbed his hand. He chuckled and put his hands on my waist and gave me on last kiss.

"Goodnight Stella," He smirked, as he let go of me.

"Goodnight Zayn," I giggled.

He walked out the door closing it behind him.

I collapsed on the bed and had a smile from ear to ear. I finally had him. Zayn was mine.

Just then, Emily burst through the door."What was Zayn doing over here," she asked as she set her key on the desk. She saw the candy and the movie.

"Uhh, he just came over to talk." It wasn't a lie.

"About what?" She questioned.

"My father." I mumbled.

She just looked at me for a little bit, "Did you, uh, want to tell me about it?" She emphasized 'me'.

I didn't think about it because I was planning on telling her, "Yeah, come sit." I patted the space next to me.

She sat next to me and I told her what my mom told me. She just nodded and waited for me to finish. That's what I loved about Emily. She was the best listener. She lets you finish speaking out all your feelings before she replies. She doesn't interrupt and give you her opinion. She just sits back and listens.

After I finished she sat there thinking for a couple of moments.

She finally spoke up, "Look babe, I know what your father has put you through," she grabbed my hand and rubbing the top of it, "I know it's been really rough for you, but I agree with your mom. I think you should talk to him."

I was shocked, "Em, I-I can't do that. T-That..." I kept stuttering.

"Stella, I know I know. But I think talking to your father will bring some closure. I think it will help." She looked me in the eyes.

I knew she was right. I hated to admit it but she was. I slowly nodded my head without saying anything.

"Just please think about it Stel." She got up and went into the bathroom.

I crawled underneath the covers and went to sleep.

*****

Zayn's Point Of View

I closed the door behind me and ran right into Emily.

"Oh, sorry love!" I apologized as I grabbed her arms to steady her.

"No, it's fine." She smiled and then her face changed into confusion, "What were you doing in there?" She pointed at the door.

"Oh, Stella and I were just hanging out." I replied sticking my hands in my pockets.

She nodded skeptically, "Alright, we I'll see you in the morning, night."

"Night," I replied and walked into my room that was right across the hall.

"Hey Zayn, where were you?" Niall asked as I walked in.

"I got her!" I exclaimed as I ran around the room.

He laughed, "What?"

"Niall, Stella's mine. I got her! She's my girlfriend!" I replied excitedly.

He jumped up, "Dude that's awesome! Congrats!"

I belly flopped onto my bed." This is awesome!" I shouted into the sheets

Niall laughed, "You know who else got together?"

"Who?" I asked my face still buried into the sheets.

"Harry and Emily."He stated.

"What!?" My face shot up.

"Yeah, they got together a little while ago."

"When did they take interest in each other?" I was confused about this whole thing.

"I don't even know but he called me and screamed, 'EMILY'S MY GIRLFRIEND' then hung up."

"Weird," I mumbled.

We sat there in silence for a little bit till Niall said, "You what we haven't done yet?" He had a mischievous grin on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"Bed test." He grinned.

"Oh, let's do it right now!" I jumped up on my bed and stood on my feet.

Niall stood on the chair that was on the other side of his bed.

"On the count of three," Niall stuck up three fingers.

I nodded.

"One...Two...Three!" He shouted.

We both jumped off our platforms and floated in the air for a few seconds and landed on the bed. Since, we both jumped on the bed it caused us to bounce higher. We were laughing hysterically. In the middle of our laughing fit we were pounding on the wall our beds were up against. It was Liam's room.

I got up and pounded back to tease him. Liam pounded back and I heard him mumble something. Something he didn't want us to hear.

Niall got up next to me and shouted at the wall, "Calm down lad, we're just having some good ol' fun."

I fell back on the bed and began laughing again.

It was a damn good night.