Chapter 8 - Fight For Your Princess

Chapter 8

Zayn's Point Of View

I hung up and threw my phone onto my bed.

"God, I'm such an idiot." I said angrily to myself.

I had totally just friend zoned, Stella. I don't want her to think of me as just a friend. I want something more, I need something more.

I walked out of the bedroom and walked into the little kitchen where Niall was. Niall and I shared a suite in the hotel, while Louis and Harry shared one. Liam had his own room.

"What's up?" Niall asked as he took a can of whip cream and squirted it into his mouth. I took it from him and squirted it into my mouth. He snatched it back.

"I pretty much ruined things with Stella." I shrugged and sat down at the table.

"How so? You guys just met. You aren't even dating...yet."

"I told her to think of me as one of her great, great friends." I heard him drop the whip cream can causing it spew everywhere.

"Shit." He muttered, "Zayn, I'm very sorry but that is one the stupidest things you've ever done."

"Thanks Niall." I scoffed.

He came up behind me and put his hand on my shoulder, "But that gives you all the more reason to fight for your princess." He gave me a soft smile.

"Thanks Niall." I smile back.

"Oh and if Liam asks what happened," he pointed the whip cream mess," blame it on Harry." He smirked and ran into his room.

"Got it!" I shouted as he ran.

I can always count on good ol' Nialler.