Chapter 26 - I Felt Infinite

Chapter 26

"Stella."

My eyes shot open and I saw Nick standing a few feet away from me.

"Nick," I whispered. Tears fell out of my eyes.

Zayn let me go and I got up and ran into Nick's arms. He embraced me and I hugged him tight. I could hear him silently sobbing. His face was buried in the crook of my neck.

"I've missed you so much," Nick said softly.

"I've missed too. Gosh, Nick I've missed you so much." I cried into his chest.

Nick pulled away and wiped some tears away, "My God Stella, you grew up," He chuckled.

"You have too," I managed to smile through the tears.

"My little sister is grown up. I can't believe this," He spoke softly, "Stella, I'm so sorry for everything. I put you through hell when you had gone through enough. You were just trying to help me and I understand that now. God, I just love you so much. I'm sorry I never made you think that I did." He had tears falling from his eyes.

"Nick, I didn't think I would, but I forgive you. I really do. I just missed you so much. I worried about you so much. Nick, don't you dare do that to me again!" I hit his chest lightly.

He laughed, "I promise I won't. I'm actually doing that very well. I've been drug free for a couple months now."

"Nick, that's so great. I'm so proud of you," I hugged him tightly.

Nick pulled away after a while, "So you came to see dad."

I nodded, "How is he? Is he doing good?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, he's doing great. We've been bonding for the past week. Stella, don't be afraid please. He's a good guy." He looked at me with pleading eyes.

I nodded unsure of what to say, "Nick, I want you to meet Zayn," I gestured to Zayn, "He's my boyfriend."

Nick looked at Zayn and smiled, "Hi I'm Nick," He stuck out his hand.

Zayn stood up and shook his hand, "Zayn, very nice to meet you." Zayn grinned.

"You just kinda saw a show there?" Nick grinned and stuck his hands in his pockets.

Zayn chuckled, "It was very heart warming."

"You know you seem very familiar," Nick eyes squinted in thought.

"Um, Zayn is actually in the famous band One Direction." I stepped in.

"Whoa, my little sister is dating a huge celebrity. How'd you guys meet?" He asked curiously.

"I did a photo shoot with them." I explained.

"Photo shoot?" Nick asked confused.

"Oh, yeah you don't know. Um, I worked for photographer and I got to shoot the band." I informed him.

Nick nodded his head to show he understood.

I let out a breath, "Dad is here right?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, he's back there," He pointed his thumb over his shoulder, "I just wanted to come it first. Do you want me to get him?"

"Umm," My voice shook, "Yes, please."

Nick nodded and walked away. I looked at Zayn and he gave me comforting eyes. He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"You can do this," He whispered.

I nodded nervously. I heard heavy footsteps coming. I saw black shoes round the corner and then I saw my father. He was dressed in jeans and a blue hoodie. He saw me and his eyes lit up slightly.