Chapter 24 - The Movie Can Wait

Chapter 24

I had just decided two days ago to meet my father after about three years of not seeing him. I was leaving Saturday morning with Zayn and we had decided to spend our Friday night at home. We were both in lazy clothes as we were having a Disney movie marathon.

Zayn hadn't said 'I love you' since that morning. He hasn't asked me about it either. He didn't seemed so affected by it though. I honestly still didn't know how I felt.

"Zayn, you know who you remind me of?" I said as I grabbed some popcorn that was in a bowl in my lap.

Zayn looked at me, "Who?"

"Aladdin," I laughed.

Zayn laughed also, "What? How? Isn't he Arabian or something? I'm not Arabian!"

"I don't know! I think it's just the darkness of the hair or something. You just make me think of him." I shrugged.

"Well, you make me think of Belle," He smirked.

"So then they should make a make a love story between Belle and Aladdin." I giggled.

"That'd be a quite interesting story," Zayn laughed.

"I'd loved to see it!" I grinned, "Hey I'm going to grab some salt." I said as I got up from the couch.

I walked into the kitchen and had to reach to the top of the cabinet. I went on my tippy toes. I stretched my arm as far as it could go, causing my sweater to rise up and show some skin. As I was just about to grab it, I felt two warms hands on my bare skin. I felt hot breath on my neck.

"Zayn," I whispered.

He began kissing my neck.

I giggled, "Zayn, come on. We have a movie to watch."

"Hmm," He moaned, "the movie can wait," He mumbled into my neck and he continued to kiss my skin. He left a trail of kisses on my neck heading towards my jawline.

I turned my body to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I gave him a little kiss. Zayn wanted more so he cupped my face and began kissing me harder and more passionate. I was so lost in the kiss I couldn't focus on anything but us. The kiss became softer. Our bodies were pressed up against each other. There was no space. You couldn't even slide a piece of paper between us. Our foreheads rested against each other as we caught our breathes. I leaned in and kissed him again. As we kissed, we walked slowly to my bedroom. When we got in, Zayn closed the door with his foot. I tugged at the hem of his shirt to let him know I wanted to go further.

Zayn pulled away, "Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded slowly, "Yes, I'm sure."

"We can slow down if you want to. I'll wait." His eyebrows wrinkled in concern.

"No, I'm ready to do this." I nodded again

He nodded too and leaned in to give me a small kiss. He pulled away and slowly took his shirt off. We continued kissing and we backed up onto the bed. We fell onto the sheets together. He kissed my neck and played with the bottom of my shirt. Zayn began pulling it off but I stopped him.

"Wait, Zayn," I propped myself up on my elbows.

He stopped, "What? I thought you wanted to do this," He asked confused.

"I do. It's just...my stomach," I said softly. I was afraid of him seeing the scar. Last time I was with a guy it scared him off.

"Baby, I'm not going to leave you after this. Your scar will not scare me away. I will never leave you," Zayn looked right into my eyes.

I nodded and I let him peel my shirt off. Zayn kissed my lips and the left kisses down to my jawline then on my chest. Then he went down to my stomach and stopped. I shut my eyes tightly. I was about to stop him but then I felt soft lips kiss my scar. I opened my eyes. Zayn left two more kisses. In that moment, I knew that I was completely and utterly in love with Zayn. I sat up slightly and grabbed onto Zayn's arm and pulled him up to me. His face was so close to mine.

I gave him a short passionate kiss then said, "I love you too."