one

1|STEVEN HYDE

Marigold Bernstein wandered down the stairs and made her way towards the kitchen. Her brown eyes widened at the sight of Eric and a few of his friends sat around the small table. "Hi?"

"Hello beautiful." A foreign boy flirted with her, sending her a wink. "I'm Fez."

"Goldie?" She questioned, grabbing a red apple off the counter and sitting down at the island. "Why is there currently a meeting in the kitchen?"

"We are trying to find Hyde his perfect girl." An overexcited brunette informed her. "I'm Jackie by the way."

"And I'm Donna." Donna introduced herself. "I remember you from when we were like five."

"I remember you." Marigold smiled, leaning her head against her hand.

"This party is a great idea." Jackie stated, waving her hands dramatically. "I'm going to find the perfect match for Steven. After all, my nickname is "the queen of romance"."

"No one calls you that." Donna sassed, sending the brunette a weird look.

"Now, we will each bring no less than two and no more than five girls to the party for Hyde, okay?" Fez informed everyone. "I will console the rejects with a hot oil massage. I will be nude."

"Is he serious?" Marigold leaned over and whispered to Donna.

"We never know." The ginger replied, laughing lightly as the girl scrunched up her nose in confusion before addressing the room. "Well, I'm out of here. The radio stations giving away a van and I got to work. I will be clothed."

"Well, I think it's a great idea." Kitty placed a plate of cookies in the middle of the table. "Steven is almost a man and he needs to meet a girl who will help him find his way."

"Yeah, a girl helped me find my way to hell." Eric cried, folding his arms and slumping in his chair. "I'm in hell!"

"Oh, you're not in hell. If you're too hot, take off your sweater." The older woman waved off her son and returned to the tray of cookies. "So, its settled. We'll have the party here."

"No, Kitty." Red instantly shot down the woman as he walked into the room. "I don't know what you're talking about, but no."

"Yes. We're having a little party for Steven so he can meet his Miss Right." Kitty told her husband, giving him an annoyed face.

"Why is it here? Why is it always here?" He complained.

"Well, what do you want them to do, have a party in the street?" She said sarcastically with her hands on her hips.

"Yes." Red stated like it was obvious. "They puke in the street, the city cleans it up."

"Welp, I'm going back to my room if you need me." Goldie stood up and grabbed a couple cookies.

"Goldie, dear. I was hoping you would attend the party too." Kitty stopped her before she left the kitchen. "You always coop up in your room and I miss your old bubbly self. Please come to the party."

"Can I come to your party?" She turned and asked her cousin.

"Yeah, you're always welcome." Eric replied, smiling at his cousin as he knew this was difficult for her.

"I'll see you all later." Marigold gave a small wave to everyone in the room and escaped back up stairs.

~•~

Marigold sighed loudly before wandering down the stairs to the basement, finding it over run with drunk females. She slowly found the supply of beer and helped herself to a can. As she spun around she walked right into someone's chest, almost falling backwards.

"Sorry." She apologised quickly, thankful he had grabbed her arms to stop her from falling.

"You like Led Zeppelin?" The boy asked her, looking at her tee.

"Yeah, I saw them in concert." Goldie answered, opening her beer and taking a large gulp. "I'm Goldie by the way."

"Hyde." He introduced, noticing the way her eyes widened.

"You're the poor sap who can't find a girlfriend?" She laughed, holding a hand up to her mouth to hide her grin.

"Poor sap?" Hyde questioned, chuckling at her choice of words. "Who invited you?"

"Eric. I'm his cousin." Marigold brushed the stray hairs off her face and glanced around the room. "This party sucks. I'm going to go get high in my room, want to join?"

"Yes." He excitedly followed her up the stairs, both hiding from Kitty and Red. She locked the door behind them and grabbed the metal tin from her underwear draw.

"Take a seat anywhere." Goldie gestured as she set it up on her desk and passed him a splint.

"You like Led Zeppelin and you get high?" Hyde smirked as he sat against the headboard of her bed. "You're nothing like Forman."

"He is the most emotional boy I've ever met." She hummed, sitting beside him on her bed and grabbing the splint out his mouth. "Don't smoke it all."