Chapter 38 : Sparks Of Love

Start from the beginning

Anika was working on applying the lip gloss when her husband stepped out with a towel around his waist while using another foster towel to wipe himself. She couldn't help but give him a discrete glance. She continued to focus on her reflection while he started dressing up. 

When Shivaay was buttoning his shirt he looked up at her. She was wearing a very simple dark navy blue gown. It hugged her till the waist and then flared down to the floor. He personally liked her in the ones that hung tight till her hips.

"Shivaay, you'll have to help me with the zipper," Anika spoke when she found him looking in her direction. He walked over to her once he was done wearing his trousers. "You have to help me tuck my shirt in, in return."

Anika gaped at him while he looked on playfully. Her lips twisted and she took the challenge. Not like she hadn't touched his skin. He was amazed at how she boldly came closer and her fingers worked cautiously on tucking in his shirt. Anika tried to make no-contact as much as possible. She glanced down opening his pants zipper to put the pant over his shirt. "Anika, what.." his words stopped when he noticed her zipping up again.

"Smart," he whispered leaning closer. She smiled victoriously glancing up. "Turn," Shivaay's eyebrow arched up as he was totally impressed. He turned around as a wild fantasy ran through his head. It would be worthwhile to have Anika dominate him.

"Done," Anika announced and he turned around. He at least expected a playful spank, but maybe that was him expecting too much. 

"Turn!" He ordered and she turned around. His gaze fell on that sexy back that had a black strap. He stepped closer instead of stretching his arm. He made eye contact with her looking over her shoulder. He loved how intently she watched him. Just like a lion watches his prey. He purposefully pressed the fingers of his left hand trying to gather the two sides of the zipper together while slowly pulling up the zip. Her lips parted and his lips twitched up. He pressed his fingers more against her skin, unable to take the sweet torture she mumbled, "Shivaay, fast!"

Shivaay could swear he felt his manhood twitch at that. His gaze hardened on her. In a swift move, he pulled the zip from her waist to her neck. Anika moved at the sudden tightness that engulfed her body. He smirked seeing her response. "Fast enough?" He asked suggestively.

Anika took a sharp breath meeting his eyes through the mirror. Weirdly he seemed sexier when he was dressed than when he was naked. But nothing compared to that look in his eyes. She was suddenly all hot for him. "Thanks," she muttered tearing away from his gaze.

His lips curved up and he quickly placed his hands on her waist turning her around. He pressed his lips on hers. Anika gasped clutching on to his shirt as his tongue conquered her mouth. She responded with equal fervor. There was something about him that got her weak in her mind and knees. He pulled away suddenly and her gaze flickered with confusion. He stepped away, looking aside.

"What?" Anika frowned craving for that hot mouth.

"It might not stop at a kiss," he muttered straightening his shirt. 

Anika closed her eyes realizing her stupidity. She looked away waiting for the heat to radiate. 

"We can go late if you wish," he suggested looking at her intently. He loved how freaking on she was. 

"No way, I am ready," Anika spoke as her cheeks flushed again at the thought. Her mind had started conjuring up images of them doing stuff that made them moan and took away their breath. She needed to get out of his radar to think straight.

"Okay," Shivaay agreed, moving towards the bed to pick up his coat. It seemed as though the air conditioner of the room had stopped working. He knew best to avoid looking at her if he didn't want to change their plans.