Chapter 38 : Sparks Of Love

Comment counter last chapter 450 + 👀 

seems like we have a lot to talk (taunt) about!

---------------------

Anika hurried downstairs, to her room to get ready. The party was held in the second-floor hall of their mansion. It was apparently a very small party. Anika couldn't understand how a hundred guests could make a small party. It was six-thirty in the evening. She had taken work from home to help Pinky at home. Omkara's team had done a good job decorating the mansion. Rudra was out to pick up the cake. While her husband was napping in their room. He had an early morning conference and was up at three. Anika didn't even know when he had got ready and slipped out.

She tiptoed inside the dark room and shut the door slowly behind her. She made her way to the bed and sat beside her husband. Her lips drew into a satisfying smile. She hadn't even greeted him properly when he came. She leaned and kissed his cheek placing her hand on his arm gently. "Shivaay, it's six-thirty," she spoke softly.

"Hmmm," he murmured pulling the bed cover. Anika was tempted to lay beside him and snuggle with him. She smiled caressing his cheek. She went about the room taking out her clothes. She decided to wake him after a quick shower he'd get some time to snooze. 

She tied the rope of the bathrobe around her waist. She paced to the bed after switching on the lights. "Shivaay, wake up." She spoke aloud pulling the bed cover off him. "It's ten to seven, Shivaay," she spoke shaking him.

He sat up with a grumpy face. "I will join the party later," he murmured laying back. 

"Shivaay, it's your father's birthday. You can come back after the cake cutting and sleep as much as you want."

"Anika!" He whined sitting up again. 

Anika cradled his face in her hands. "Good morning," she placed a kiss on his cheek. He smiled wrapping his arms around her. 

"I missed that in the morning," he grinned wrapping his arms around her, pulling her over him and falling back on the bed.

Anika smiled, with every passing day she was only getting more fond of him. His little kisses, his shining blue eyes when he looked at her, the way his lips curved up for her. She placed another kiss on his other cheek. "Get up now, you need to get ready."

"You're looking sexy and smell heavenly," Shivaay smirked.

"It's not heaven, its the body wash. Now, leave me and go shower."

"You showered without me again!"

"Shut up, Shivaay, " Anika spoke grinning her hands reaching her back to break his hold as she struggled.

"Anika, are you aware of what your wriggling is capable of doing?"

Anika stopped gaping at him, "why do you always talk dirty?"

"Because you like, scratch, love that. See that blush!" His grin widened smugly.

"Now be a good man, let go of me and get ready. Rudra is gone to pick up the cake, mom and dad are also getting ready. Poor Omkara is alone to welcome the guests."

Shivaay smiled, "thank you!"

Anika's brows knotted in confusion, "for?" Because she stopped moving over him?

"For everything, you make my life better!" He spoke, his hand leaving her waist to play with her locks.

Anika smiled, getting off him quickly. He sat up giving her a full glance. Just a bathrobe away! He thought to himself. "To the bathroom now!" Anika spoke folding her arms. He grinned walking past her. She smiled shaking her head. Her kinky adorable husband!