Chapter 28 : Gratifying Mornings

Anika walked over to the bed after a relaxing shower. The moment his gaze was on her, her cheeks began warming up. "You okay?" He asked. Anika's eyes ran all over his naked chest. Flashes from minutes ago filled her mind and her muscles between her leg contracted at her thoughts. Anika felt weird. She had lost her virginity to her husband and all she felt was discomfort and pain. Why on earth were people addicted to sex?

"Yeah," She answered sitting on the bed. She had felt a dire need to shower after her husband had made love to her. She felt much comfortable in her night tee and shorts than the stupid negligee she had put on reading that stupid blog that said – she'd feel bolder having something like that on.

Her heart skipped a beat when he came closer. He cupped her face, "You still feeling the pain?" He asked kissing her cheek. Anika blinked and smiled at him.

"A little," it was very similar to her period cramps, but that ace in her thighs and legs was bothersome.

He smiled staring at his fingers that steadily glided around her neck. Damn, he had finally got what he wanted. But it wasn't an exactly mind-blowing experience. He saw anything but pleasure on her face. It felt terrible to see her face flash discomfort and pain while he wanted to see an equal desire on it. "Do you want to do it again?"

Anika's eyes widened and she stared at him. She spotted the playful smirk and then he began chuckling. "I was kidding. Let's sleep..." he spoke running his fingers over her hair. She smiled as he inclined to kiss her cheek. "I promise the next time will be nothing like today." He assured placing another kiss on her cheek.

Anika smiled at him nodding briefly strangely his words sowed a seed of anticipation in her gut. They both settled on the bed to sleep. Once he switched off the lights, he shifted closer to her. Anika could barely get herself to look away from his naked torso when he slipped his hands inside her tshirt. "Shivaay," she gasped as his hand reached just below her bosom. His eyes meeting hers.

"Relax!" he whispered over her face. Anika could do anything but that. She tried not to move, but his hand inched up. She let out a sharp exhale, closing her eyes. How could she relax under that kind of touch?

"Anika, don't think about it." He spoke noticing how rigidly her eyebrows had scrunched up. He moved his hand to her back, shifting closer. He gently began massaging her back. She let out a moan. He smiled noticing how she finally relaxed. He gradually stopped moving his hand and smiled closing his eyes.

* * *

Anika woke up to find herself alone on the bed. She turned and her limbs felt tired like she had run a marathon. She closed her eyes, as flashes of the night filled her mind. She couldn't believe she had actually done it with her husband. His hands knew how to set her on fire and let pleasure flood her. There wasn't a spot he had left untouched. She took a deep breath sitting up. She was glad it was a Sunday and everyone got up late usually.

"Good morning, sweetheart!" She turned towards the bathroom hearing his voice. Her heart did a somersault as soon as her eyes registered the image before her. A freshly showered Shivaay standing in nothing but a towel. She noticed his wet unkempt hair. How she wished to run his fingers through them. Her eyes traveled down his neck then his shoulders. Yeah, the same ones she held onto for dear life has he pumped in and out of her last night. Anika's eyes had barely reached his chest when his voice distracted her, "If you are going to look at me like that then I am going to have second thoughts." he spoke as he walked up to the edge of the bed where she sat.

Anika's eyes widened and she looked away embarrassed about what she had been doing – ogling at him. She felt his fingers on her neck and noticed how he put his knee on the bed. Gathering herself, she raised her gaze up to meet his, unintentionally her gaze loitering over his towel and chest to reach up.