The Hill part 2

Cold Finger was looking through photos of girls, trying to find some kind of resemblance to SheZow. He, of course, was failing miserably. That's when he remembered that when those three people were out, he passed out.

   Cold Finger thought it out, and realized there was only one girl there, and that was Kelly, but she was the president of the SheZow fan club. Not to mention he has seen them together.

   He figured it was hopeless and the three were in no way connected to SheZow, unless... SheZow wasn't actually a she. Now that made perfect sense to him. That's why he couldn't find anything, he was looking for the wrong gender!

  Cold Finger figured it was one of the two boys. So his stalking *cough* *cough* I mean his observing begins. He was gonna go for the grey haired male first so he got to work.

  He collected the data and hasn't found anything unusual in his files, but that doesn't mean he'll dismiss that thought so easily. He got prepared for his next attack.

   As he was battling SheZow, he saw that same grey haired male on the sidelines, in a ridiculous suit might I add. So not him. After the battle Cold Finger ran away, and when he was out of her sights he doubled back to follow her.

   As he was following the heroine she walked into a dark ally and Cold Finger followed. Only to see a guy, just standing there, where SheZow was supposed to be, again.

   "So you're SheZow" he announced, revealing his presence. The male jumped and looked behind him to find himself face to face with the villain he was fighting earlier.

   "Oh me... I'm not SheZow, how could I? I'm a dude." the boy said. "Alright, I believe you, for now... What's your name?" Cold Finger played along, knowing that this male was, in fact, SheZow.

   "Guy..." the boy, supposedly named Guy, replied. "Guy! We need to get home!" A female voice screamed in the distance. "Coming Kelly!" Guy yelled back running towards the voice.