SheZow and DudePow AU

Here is a shout-out to B00100806 for the one shot idea, and (hopefully) being patient with my terrible schedule.

   In a certainly decent sized town, there lived two heroes that protect the people from the evil villains that plot destruction; those two heroes are DudePow and SheZow. Both heroes each having their own special ring, giving them their power and disguise. What no one knows though, not even the heroes themselves, was their identities.

   Guy, with his twin, Kelly, and his best friend, Maz, were enjoying their walk through the town. The reason for their walk was simply because it was a nice change of pace, especially for the superheroine. Guy, funnily enough, was the great hero SheZow, the empowering female icon of the city.

   So instead of trying not to explode too much property fighting villains, it is one of the rare moments where he can do what he wanted. "Where do you think Gal has been lately?" Guy asked suddenly, realizing that he hasn't seen his friend in awhile.

   "She said she was on a trip, remember? Either way, she's supposed to be coming back around this time, so we'll see her soon." Kelly replied importantly. Afterwards, the three continued chatting.

   Unfortunately, this peaceful moment was quickly ruined by Monkey Man, a villain obsessed with machinery and world domination. Guy hid, transformed into SheZow, and was able to confront said villain.

   "Where is your partner hero? Or am I being given a chance to pick you both off one by one, with my new invention!" Monkey Man screamed with his usual smug.

   "He's sure to be here soon! Even so, there's no way I would let a villain defeat me!" SheZow yelled back in her (very forced) girlish squeaks.

   As the battle continued, SheZow fought and dodged everything she could. "Where is he?" SheZow thought, seeing that her partner still didn't arrive yet. As she continued to worry, her form started falling behind; eventually giving Monkey Man a good opening for a shot.

   As she was sure this strange weapon was gonna hit her, a sudden flash of blue appeared Infront of her. The blow was taken by DudePow himself, and Monkey Man escaped.

   "Are you alright?" SheZow asked, worried for her partner and the new invention's effects.

   "I feel fine right now. Maybe it was defective?" DudePow said, standing up and dusting his clothes off. "Wait a minute; yeah, there it is." He stated and then passed out.

   Before SheZow could reply, DudePow's cape disappeared and so did the rest of his disguise. She lifted him up, and ran into the closest vacant building. Then she saw that DudePow was actually her friend, Gal.

   After a bit of time passed, Gal woke up. "What happened?" She asked groggily as she pulled herself off of the floor.

   "You passed out, and seem to have lost your power." SheZow stated, her voice suddenly deeper than Gal remembered.

   "I'm sorry." Gal replied.

   "No worries, that just means I'm gonna get it back. Don't worry Gal, you can count on me." SheZow said, standing up from where she was sitting.

   "You know my name, how?"

   "Gal, you're one of my best friends; and honestly, I would've loved to know you were my partner before now. And if you're still being dumb, it's me, Guy." SheZow answered.

   "Guy!" Gal exclaimed.

   "Yes, yes, yes, it's me, but that's not important right now. I gotta go, and you are going home. We'll meet at my house later today, after I get your powers back. Now, I gotta fly!" SheZow said, running out the door, and leaving Gal flabbergasted on the floor.