The Question

Another Cold Finger x Guy. Also sorry for not updating in a while.

It was a simple afternoon with Guy, Maz, and Kelly walking home from school. (It was already decided that Maz was coming over the twins' house after school.)

It was wonderful; no villains suddenly attacking, just peace. "This is the type of day to be cherished." Guy exclaimed.

"You can say that again!" Maz yelled, enjoying the fact that they get a well deserved break.

"Isn't it a bit odd though? Usually there are villains left and right, but right now there aren't any. Tell me, did you fight any villain today?" Kelly informed, and questioned.

"Actually, I haven't. They must be taking a day off," replied Guy, not really caring for the reason of his break.

"So, thirty-one villains decided to take a break, all at the same time." Kelly stated.

They continued walking, still speaking of currently strange events, then a scream was heard.

"We'll talk more later!" Guy yelled, running towards the screaming person; and leaving Kelly and Maz behind in confusion.

Guy ran through alleyways and streets and finally got to the source of the screaming, it wasn't anything. There was nothing there, just a wall. "What?"

He knew what was happening, it was a trap. Before Guy could do anything, he blacked out.

Guy woke up, and saw that he was in a completely different place. He was now in a room with white walls and a few dark wood dressers, and a bed with white sheets and blue blankets.

"Oh, you're awake! Are you alright?" A voice spoke from the doorway, it sounded panicked.

Guy turned toward the door to see someone he did not expect; it was Cold Finger. "I don't know why that monkey brain thought it was smart to attack an innocent person for no reason, and I'm sorry for his actions. Now, are you alright? Do you need anything?"

"I'm alright, but may I have some water please?" Guy asked, sounding more confused than wanted.

Cold Finger left, then returned with a glass of water in hand. "Here you go," he said as he gave the glass to Guy.

"Thank you." Guy took the glass and drank some water. "What you said earlier, does that mean you saved me?"

"Yeah, it does."

"Why?"

"Because what he did was wrong. We're villains, not monsters."

Silence set in. Guy continued to drink his water and thought about what Cold Finger said. "Why did you become a villain?"

"I - uh- not any terrible reason. I really only try to get SheZow's attention." Cold Finger states, a slight blush forming.

"Get her attention? Why would you want SheZow's attention?" Guy asked, wondering the villain's intentions.

"Don't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you!" Cold Finger snapped. "I like her. As in, crush wise."

Another awkward silence set into place; with Cold Finger and Guy blushing.

"You should go home." Cold Finger stated.

"I should." Guy repeated.

Guy and Cold Finger both walked out of the house and towards Guy's neighborhood. As they were nearing Guy's home, Cold Finger stopped. "So... Would you like to go on a date with me?"

"I thought you liked SheZow." Guy said, slightly confused.

"That's the point." Cold Finger stated. "I'm not stupid, SheZow. So, is that a yes or a no?"