Weird Boy part 2

I Officially obsessed with Guy x Cold Finger. It's adorable.

   SheZow defeated the villain, and returned to his friends. They were waiting for her at their neighborhood. When SheZow got there, she detransformed, and there stood Guy once again.

   "Who was it this time?" Kelly asked while all three continued walking, and a certain cold villain followed. "Some candy man. He was a rapper." Guy replied.

   The rest of the walk was full of mindless chatter between the teens. Then, soon enough, they were in the Hamdon household. The day ended with Maz leaving, Kelly studying, Guy in his room, and the certain villain leaving the premises.

   The next day Guy awoke, got dressed, ate, brushed his teeth, and was out the door, with his twin sister Kelly. There he was (again), Cold Finger, the man who wouldn't leave Guy alone.

   "Hello." Cold Finger greeted the secret hero. "Hello" Guy returned, and continued walking. When Guy got to his locker, he saw a note.

  Meet me at the track after school, I    need to speak to you. I'll be                   expecting your arrival.                       
                                      -Your admirer 

   Guy figured he would go, what's the worst that could happen? So, after school, he went to the track. There he saw Cold Finger, sitting there. It was just the two of them.

   "Are you the one who gave me this note?" Guy questioned. "Yeah..." Cold Finger responded. "Listen, I like you, a lot.... I know, you're SheZow too... But I'll change!" he continued.

   Guy was speechless. He stood silent, until his She-s-p went off. Guy transformed into SheZow. "We'll talk about this later" SheZow stated as she flew off to fight the villain terrorizing the town this time.