The Closet

"SheZow has defeated another villain, and protected our city from their evil clutches!" the TV said to the Handom family and Maz. Well, most of the family, SheZow is actually Guy Handom. Yep, SheZow is secretly a boy. Surprise! She's still fabulous though.

Anyway back in the Handom household Mrs.Handom was sitting on the couch cheering the superheroine on, like she usually does. She is a she-tasctic SheZow fan, and nothing in her mind would change that.

SheZow waved to the crowd, jumped into the famous she-icle, and drove off. SheZow arrived at the she-cave and parked the car. Then she turned back to her civilian form. He went through the opening and walked out of his closet door.

When he walked out of the closet he saw his mother staring at him. "Hun, what were you doing in the closet" she said curiously. Guy panicked and said "I'm... practicing!".

"Practicing for what sweetheart?" she asked. "Coming out the closet?" Guy asked more than said. His mother started laughing. "Sweetheart, you could've just told me! So what are you, gay? bi? pan?" She stated. "Uhhh..... Bi?" He stuttered out.

"Well, I still love you either way sweetheart. Now come downstairs, I'm making meatloaf tonight" Mrs.Handom said while she walked out of the room.

Guy sighed, and followed his mother to the kitchen. He just killed two birds with one stone. He protected his identity, and he finally came out the closet. He didn't lie, after all he was bisexual.