SheZow x Reader

This has been requested by 27kridlers. So if this isn't what you meant please tell me.

   Y/N was getting groceries, enjoying the weather as they did so. As they were walking, they heard a crash nearby. They didn't want any part of what ever that was, so they started running in the opposite direction.

   Until something flew past them. That something hit the side of a building and slid down it. "That must be SheZow." Y/N thought thinking nothing of it. "Omg! That might be SheZow!" They realized as they ran towards the superhero.

   Once they arrived they were met with an injured SheZow. They immediately tried to help. Asking what they should do. SheZow thanked them, and told them to hide. Y/N did as they were told. SheZow then left to fight the villain again.

   SheZow won the fight, and has horrible injuries to show for it. The town cheered the superheroine, as Y/N thought about how hurt she could be. SheZow flew off, never really giving them a chance to help.

   A week later Y/N was out again. Sitting on a hill enjoying watching the clouds. As they continued to watch the clouds a figure approached them. The figure out their hands on their shoulders and yelling "Boo!", scaring the poor person.

   Y/N turned around to see SheZow standing behind them. "Hello!" They greeted. "Hi!" SheZow replied cheerfully as she sat down next to them. "So, why are you here?" Y/N asked in curiosity. "I just forgot to do something." SheZow stated."What did you forget?" They asked.

   "To thank you." she answered, shocking them. "Why? I didn't do anything." "But you asked. You cared for someone who was supposed to care for you." SheZow continued. "Not much people are like that anymore."

  Y/N was about to say something when "Thank you" SheZow stated as she kissed their cheek. They blushed, as SheZow stood up. "Well, I'm off! My she-s-p is going!" SheZow stated as she ran. "Wait. What's she-s-p?" Y/N thought.