Fallforinator part 3

This was requested by Athena22113, and myself 'cause I just read the second one and wanted to create a part three. This is the last part.

   Cold Finger and Guy arrived at Guy's house, talking and laughing. Maz, who was sitting outside the house, ran to Guy. "What is happening?" Maz asked. "Just chilling." Cold Finger said. "Was that a pun?" Guy questioned. "Yes. Yes it was." Cold Finger responded.

   Maz smiled, and whispered "possible ship? Definite ship." "What?" Guy wondered. "Nothing!" Maz answered. As the two continued chatting, Maz went inside the house. "Kelly, come here!" Maz said, "I have something adorable to show you!"

   "What is it, Maz?" Kelly asked, as she walked to Maz. "Come look out the window with me." Maz yelled excitedly. "Omg" Kelly said, looking out the window to see Guy and Cold Finger laughing. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Maz questioned.

   "Ship." Maz and Kelly said in unison. As they looked out the window Guy and Cold Finger were talking about how stupid Monkey Man was, and other things like that."Thank you for walking me home, even though you didn't have to." Guy thanked. "No need to thank me, I wanted to after all." Cold Finger responded. Cold Finger and Guy leaned into each other.

   Until they heard girly screeching come from the house. "Dude!" Kelly yelled as she hit Maz's shoulder. Cold Finger and Guy stared at the two spies, and then looked back at each other. Then they started laughing again. "Hope to see you soon, Guy." Cold Finger said. He then, kissed Guy on the cheek, and left.