Guy's Day part 2

Requested by anellxia

    "Guy! Guy! Wake up!" Kelly yelled to her sleeping twin brother. "I'm up" Guy grumbled lifting himself into a sitting position, only to realize he was in his bed.

   "How did I get here? Last time I remember, I passed out in the lair" Guy stated. "What do you mean 'passed out in the lair" Maz, who was standing near the door, stated.

   "Do you not remember yesterday?" Guy questioned, "Guy, what are you talking about?" Kelly replied. "Yesterday! You know, the day where I was so occupied hat I could barely stand!"

   "How do you not remember that! I didn't sleep the day before, I was late for school, there was a test, and when I tried to sleep everyone needed something! In the end you called me into the lair, and I passed out!"

   Kelly and Maz both looked at each other. "Guy, that didn't happen." Kelly informed. "What?" "The only thing you got right from yesterday is the 'no sleep' part" Maz butted in.

   "It was a dream?" Guy asked. "Yeah, do you remember ACTUAL yesterday?" Kelly replied. "Not a single bit" Guy answered truthfully.

   The day started with SheZow tiredly returning to her room to change for her school day. She transformed into Guy, her civilian form and changed into a t-shirt and jeans.

   "Guy, Kelly, it's time to eat!" his mother screamed from the kitchen. He went downstairs, and was greeted by his mother, father, sister, and a wonderful breakfast.

   After they ate Kelly and Guy met with Maz. Then they started their walk to school. They arrived at school and continued their day. It was full of regular classes, no tests.

   School ended, and their were on their way home. It was quiet, no villainous attacks yet, which was a good thing. When they got home, Maz and Guy ran o Guy's room to play video games, since there was nothing else to do.

   After a while, Guy got bored, he wanted to be SheZow, he wanted a fight. A superhero deserves her villains after all.

   There was supposed to be a party later for the three year anniversary of Guy being SheZow. Of course, no one but Kelly and Maz knew the true reason of the party.

   Soon enough, the party started and everyone was having a blast! The party went on, no attacks, no problems, and worry free. Guy was still on edge the whole party though.

   When it was an hour before midnight the party was over and Guy hit the hay. A strangely normal day. Well, as normal as a teenager with superpowers could have.

   "Really? That's what happened?" Guy asked his sister. "Yep, it was quite relaxing, but you were so uptight." Kelly replied "Which is usually Kelly's job!" Maz but in, again. "True" Guy agreed, "What's that supposed to mean!" Kelly rudely shouted.

   Maz and Guy started laughing at this encounter. Maz and Kelly then left the room. To leave Guy to get ready for the day.