Chuck the Flirt

"SheZow is great" "She's so awesome!" "SheZow is my favorite superhero" "She's really cute!" "Wouldn't it be cool if she went to our school!" "Bro, and if she was hot in her civilian form as well!"

   As Guy was roaming the halls he was hearing all the gossip about SheZow. Of course, he loves the attention, but sometimes it gets too much. Especially when guys start talking about how they want to date her.

   Guy's face always reddens when he hears that kind. He may be a dude, but it's embarrassing hearing that kind of stuff. The only reason why he deals with it is, because he imagines their faces when they realize who exactly SheZow was.

   That always made him chuckle, but there was one boy that he couldn't stand. His name was Chuck. Chuck was always a huge flirt, and a nuisance. (Chuck Green, anyone?)

   Chuck would always proclaim to everyone "SheZow is a beast that I shall tame" or "SheZow is mine, she just doesn't know it yet". (Boy there are a lot of references in here)

   Guy was sick of it. Today was the day that he'll tell Chuck to leave his alter ego alone. He put a note in Chuck's locker and it read "Meet me at the back of the school at 5".

   Guy was waiting for Chuck. Then Chuck arrived. "Guy? What are you doing here. Sorry, but I don't swing that way" he said cockily. "Stop with the SheZow nonsense" Guy stated sternly.

   "Why should I?" Chuck shot back. Guy stayed silent. "Seriously, why? It's not like you know who she is. Or do you?" Chuck said, stepping closer. "Just stop fantazing about her. It's awkward" Guy replied.

   "So you do know her. Tell me who she is. Then we'll see who she likes" he tried to reason. "I know who she likes, and it isn't you! So stop!" Guy yelled.

   Chuck walked closer to Guy until they were face to face. Then Chuck put his hand under Guy's chin and lifted it. "And why should I?" he questioned.

   Guy was so frustrated that he didn't notice his she-s-p activate. "Because-" "I am Mega Monkey, and I'll destroy this town! Starting with this school!" Guy sighed a "We should run" and ran away.

   SheZow arrived shortly after, and she had a hard time defeating Mega Monkey; but she still defeated him. Once she landed she saw a figure running towards her.

   "SheZow, wait!" it was Chuck. When Chuck stopped running he was right in front of SheZow. "I-" she was so fed up with everything that she screamed "I told you to leave me alone!". Chuck froze on the spot and looked at SheZow as she ran away.

   "But you never told-" his eyes went wide. "Stop with the SheZow nonsense". Guy is SheZow.

   The next day at school Chuck saw Guy and stared at him. He decided to walk over to him. "Hey Guy" he said. "Don't talk to me." Guy replied as he walked past him.

   Chuck grinned. "You know, you look good in a dress". "Haha, very funny Chuck. You're redicilous" Guy stated. As Guy walked away Chuck just looked over his shoulder and thought to himself "Man, and to think. I was stupid enough to think SheZow was cute".