Little Chat

Small bit of SheZow x Cold Finger.

   Maz, Guy, and Kelly were currently at school. Enjoying being normal teenagers. Sometimes it's hard being a Superhero.

   They are eating lunch, Kelly and Guy packed, as Maz had to get the "amazing" school lunch. "Are they trying to poison us?" Maz asked. "Probably" Kelly responded.

   Then they heard laughing. Guy looked towards the direction of the laughter to find a few students laughing together.

   That wasn't new, what was new was that Guy saw something in the window behind them. He couldn't get a good look. "I'll be right back" Guy said, interrupting Kelly and Maz's chat. "Don't take too long dude." Maz replied.

   Guy went to the women's restroom, transformed into SheZow, and turned to where she last saw the thing. She searched for it, but didn't find anything. She looked a bit further to find Cold Finger laying in the grass, closing his eyes.

   "Whoever that is, move on. I'm just sitting here today. No evil plan." Cold Finger said, still having his eyes closed. "Why are you out here?" SheZow asked. Cold Finger's eyes opened to see SheZow sitting down next to him.

   "Just relaxing. No need to fight me." "I'm not gonna fight you! I'm just curious." SheZow stated. "Sometimes I just wanna relax, see how it's like to be normal. Or as normal as a guy with ice powers could have" He joked.

   SheZow laughed, saying "Yeah, it's good to be normal sometimes." SheZow then looked at her watch "Oh god, I have to go." She said standing up. "I enjoyed our talk, Cold Finger." She starting running away. "So did I." He said smiling.