Too Tired

SheZow was sleep deprived, so when she was walking home from a fight she passed out.

SheZow woke up in a nicely decorated room. She realized her hands and feet were tied. Not a moment later S.I.C.K entered the room.

"Alright SheZow, who are you?" Monkey man demanded. "Why would I tell you!" SheZow snapped. Monkey man replied "Because we have a hostage. Minions, bag." The other villains grumbled, but they did as they were told.

They left the room and came back with a person with a black bag over their head. Then Monkey man removed the bag to reveal Mr.Handom. SheZow screamed "Dad?!" and stood there in shock. She couldn't believe she was stupid enough to say that out loud.

"Kelly?" Mr.Handom asked. "Not exactly?" SheZow whispered under her breath. Then SheZow broke free from her binds and defeated S.I.C.K, for now, and grabbed Mr.Handom. They entered the sheicle.

"Kelly is that you? Kelly where are we going? Hey? Is it really you?" Mr.Handom asked. SheZow snapped "Please, could you please be quiet! I have a huge migraine!" Then Mr.Handom went silent. "I never knew Kelly could be so scary." he thought to himself.

When they were outside their house SheZow just parked the car and walked inside. SheZow started walking upstairs with Mr. Handom behind her. When they got to Guy's room SheZow walked in, while Mr.Handom stayed outside the door.

Then SheZow plopped face first on the bed and transformed back into Guy. Mr.Handom stood shocked. His son was SheZow!

When he was about to say something Guy interrupted him "AAT! I'm too tired for this. We'll talk tomorrow." Mr.Handom left the room thinking "He'll tell me tomorrow, I hope."