Fallforinator part 2

Also requested by Athena22113, as you can see from the last one's comment section.

   After that mob mess, as Guy likes to call it, everything went relatively back to normal. Except Monkey Man always complains about how close he was to defeating SheZow.

   That was it. Well, not to Guy. As he was SheZow she would battle all sorts of sad villains, such as Candy Wrapper and Mockdipus; like it's always been.

   But something was off with one of the villains, Cold Finger. No one seems to notice it, but he doesn't really attack anybody anymore. Just gains the attention of the superheroine.

   SheZow really couldn't put it on what was happening, or why he decided to save her; but she does know that she is, unfortunately, in his debt.

   Currently our superhero is in school. Suffering the loss of his grades, because he has no idea what he's doing. "This is why we study..." Guy thought disappointingly.

   The class ended, causing Guy to be free of his humiliating test. As he was walking to his locker Maz appeared next to him.

   "Hey dude, what's up?" Maz greeted. "Nothing much dude. You?" Guy replied. "Nope." "What are you two doing?" Kelly asked, appearing from no where. "Being boring" the two replied simultaneously.

   "Well, you guys can come with me to that new cafe shop." Kelly offered. "Sure, you Maz?" "I'm down." "Then that's settled, let's go." Kelly stated. They arrived, and sat at a table.

   They ordered, and waited. As they waited they heard the bell ring, signifying someone has entered. They looked over, to see Cold Finger finding a place to sit.

   Once he sat, he looked around to see the three staring at him. He stared back at them, until they looked away. "Strange." Cold Finger thought. Then something hit him.

   He may not be a full blown villain, but boy is he evil. After ordering, he walked over to their table. "Is there a reason you three were staring at me?" They looked up to see him right at their table.

   "No!" Guy practically shouted, then proceeded to face palm. "What do you want Cold Finger?" Kelly asked. "Tim, and I just wanted to ask something." Kelly looked at him skeptically. Max did the same, but continued to eat his food.

   "How are you SheZow?" Guy's eyes widened, Kelly's mouth clamped shut, Maz dropped his fork. Tim had a smile on his face the whole time. Then he started laughing, confusing the three.

   "That was the best!" Tim laughed "You should've seen your faces!" He continued. They all started awkwardly laughing as he walked back to his table.They immediately paid and left, wondering what was going on with Cold Finger.

   "I knew something was off!" Guy stated. "But why isn't he attacking you?" Kelly questioned. "Better question is if he knew who you were this whole time, why hasn't he done something?" Maz joined in. "When did he find out?" Guy continued. They were filled with questions and no answers.

   The next day was a lazy Saturday afternoon, with no responsibilities and no stressing tests. Unfortunately for Guy, Candy Rapper was robbing a bank. SheZow arrived to the scene beating the rapper quite easily. SheZow detransformed, and started walking home. Guy, upset on how his day started, grumpily walked back home.

   He bumped into someone, apologized, and they apologized as well. "No, I'm sorry." Guy said. He looked up from the ground to see Tim. He just stood there shocked. "Uh oh." Guy thought.

   After awhile of Guy staring at Tim, he laughed, the truth hitting him. "Why are you laughing?" Tim asked, but started to giggle as well.Soon enough they were both laughing at their dilemma.Once their laughing died down, they smiled at each other. "May I walk you home?" Tim asked. "Sure." Guy stated.