Guy x Reader

I thought I should have at least one x reader oneshot per main character so here is Guy's. Also Y/N means your name

   Guy and Y/N were studying in the public library for a test they had, but Guy was busy contemplating if he should tell them that he is SheZow.

   He knows how many times he's ditched them for crime fighting, but he can't help that and they don't know that. He's surprised Y/N's still his friend at this point.

   "Hey, Guy! What are you doing?" Y/N asked. Guy snapped out if his questioned state and quickly stuttered a "nothing" as you continued studying.

   They both studied until it was five p.m. and Guy said "We should get going. I'll walk you home. If you're alright with that". Y/N replied "Sure. We could talk on the way".

   As they were walking to Y/N's house Guy stated "Hey, I have something to tell you. Actually two things". "Alright, shoot" they said. "I'm SheZow" Guy bursted out.

   Y/N stood there shocked for a moment, and informed Guy "Alright, cool. I didn't know that, what's the other thing?" "I like you, a lot, and I was hoping you would be my lover?" Guy asked.

   They both stood in silence until Y/N kissed Guy. "I like you too, we should date, huh" they said. Guy smiled like an idiot as Y/N walked ahead. "Are you coming" they asked. "Coming!" he yelled and ran as he thought to himself "Man, I love them".