James?

A guy approached SheZow after she had just vanquished monkey man (IDK, that's his name now). That guy was named James. A tan boy with black hair and green eyes, wearing a plain black hoodie and regular jeans.

  James gave SheZow a card and left. When SheZow came home that day, she detransformed into Guy, a boy with brown hair and red faded highlights. He sighed looking at the note, deciding whether he should open it or not.

   He gave in, and opened the note. It said,

   "Hello SheZow, I'm James, and I hope we can go out sometime? Meet me at the school on Saturday at four, to give me your answer."

   There was one question in his mind, "Should I go?"

  That's it, no more.... I lied, I'm not that mean.

  When Saturday came Guy dressed in a black long sleeved polo, with black skinny jeans. Sadly that perfect outfit was ruined because it was 3:50 and he, unfortunately, had to meet James.

  Guy transformed into the infamous SheZow, and left saying that he was going to hang out with Maz. James saw her first and, again, approached the heroine.

   The first question that came out of Guy's, or SheZow's, mouth was "are you bi?". James asked confusedly "Yes".

  SheZow led James to someplace private and said "Once I show you who I am, you can't tell anyone. Not even your great grandma that we all know and love, you are sworn to secrecy, do you understand?"

  James nodded, and SheZow said her all too familiar catchphrase to detransform "She-yeah". Once she did that, James was blinded by a bright light.

   Which subsided quickly to reveal Guy Hampton. "Guy!" James exclaimed. "Yep" Guy replied, rubbing the back of his neck with his left hand. "So I take it that you take that love letter back?". Guy said depressingly.

    "No!" James shouted. "Wait, what?" Guy asked dumbfounded by James almost immediate reaction. "I'd still date you, so will you be my boyfriend?" James confessed. Guy said "Sure, when and where?" "Seven, movies". Guy replied, "Great, see you at seven."