Maz x Reader

Here is Maz, the cute little air head, and, just so you know, my phone keeps auto correcting Maz to Max so be careful for that.

   It was another day at school. Maz was walking with Guy through the hallways. Then Maz saw Y/N, he had a huge crush on them, and Guy knew it, so did Kelly.

   "You know, you should go talk to them, Maz" Guy suggested. "No way. They're too perfect to interact with" Maz shot back. "You're being redicilous. Just go up to them, and ask them out. It's not that hard" Guy stated.

   "That's easy for you to say" Maz mumbled. The bell rang through their ears and they hurried to class.

   The next day, during lunch Maz was watching Y/N from across the cafeteria with Kelly and Guy next to him. "Is he alright" Kelly asked "Just look where he's looking" Guy said.

   "Oh, Y/N again?" Kelly questioned. "Yeah..." Maz replied dreamily. As Y/N got up they looked over at Maz and walked out with a slight blush on their face. Of course the trio couldn't see that.

   Days past and a dance was brought up. "Why not ask Y/N to the dance, Maz?" Guy asked "It'll be a good opportunity." he continued. "No, I'm too shy around them. I'll just embarrass myself" Maz confessed.

   Guy walked towards Y/N "What are you doing?" Maz questioned. "Hey, Y/N?" "Yeah?" "Are you going to the dance this Friday?" Guy asked. "No. I don't really do dances" they answered.

   "Really? I didn't know that." Guy furthered the conversation. "I'm not the sociable type" they replied while rubbing the back of their neck.

   "Well gotta go, Maz looks like a lost puppy at the moment" Guy stated while walking away. He could've sworn he heard an "aww" under Y/N's breath. He smirked at that thought.

   "Let's go to class, Maz. We can talk later" Guy reasoned. "I'm not confessing" Maz said to Guy while they walked to class. Will he ever confess?