~Chapter 64~

Jimin's POV

While Jin got the popcorn for the movie, the rest of us sat down. I sat down and had Jungkook sit down in front of me. He leaned his head on my chest, just like what I used to do to him. I looked over and Yoongi was leaning sideways against Hoseok while Tae had his head in Hoseok's lap.

When Jin came back with the popcorn he handed a bowl to Jungkook and me, then one for Yoongi, Hoseok, and Tae. I watched Jin sit down with Namjoon how Jungkook and I were sat. I have to say we all look good together.

"Everyone ready?" Namjoon asked. "Yep," I said. "Let's start the movie then," he said, pressing play. Once the movie started I could tell Jungkook was still a little tense. He wasn't relaxed at all and you could tell. So, I brought my fingers up to his hair and started to run them through his hair.

After a few seconds of this, he still wasn't relaxed. "Jungkookie," I whispered in his ear. "Hmm," he hummed in response. "Relax. Everything's going to be okay, but you have to relax," I whispered. After a few more seconds he finally relaxed.

He sunk further into me and his muscles were not as tense anymore. I took my other hand and intertwined my fingers with his. I felt him relax, even more, meaning he probably felt safe like nothing could hurt him.

Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding.

All of our phones started to go off. I took my hand out of Jungkook's hair and checked my phone. Twitter. I had thousands of notifications and they just kept going up. I looked at Jungkook's and he had hundreds of thousands.

"Everyone phones off you can check them later," Jin said. I turned my phone off and set it back down, everyone else doing the same. A few minutes went by and I could tell Jungkook wanted to say something, but I decided to wait until he said it.

"Hyung!" Jungkook said, sounding almost like a whine. "What?" I whispered. "Can you... you know," he said. I could see the tint of pink on his face, as he turned his head unable to look at me. "No, I don't know," I played with him.

I can tell he wants me to run my fingers through his hair, but I like seeing him flustered. He's so cute like that. "Your fingers," he said. I laughed a little and gave in. "You want me to run my fingers through your hair?" I asked. He nodded with his cheeks still pink.

I put my hand back in his hair and started I guess you could say combing through it. We continued watching the movie and when something was funny we'd laugh or someone would make a comment here or there.

After a while, I wanted to know what was going on with the notifications on Twitter. I know it's probably about the v-live, but I want to know and I don't want to wait till after the movie. I couldn't grab my phone though. Jungkook was occupying both of my hands and surely Jin would notice I managed to grab my phone.

I tried to focus on the movie, but it wasn't working. Forget it. I slowly removed my hand from Jungkook's head and reached for my phone. I picked it up and turned it on."Jimin you're not supposed to be doing that," Jungkook whispered. "Just a second please," I said.

I logged onto twitter and started scrolling through my feed. Reading the tweets makes me smile. Army seems so worried for us and happy we talked about everything. "Jimin, what did I say!" Jin yelled. "Sorry Hyung," I said, putting my phone down.

"Jimin!" Jungkook whined again. "Sorry kookie," I said, putting my hand back in his hair. At least I know what will calm Jungkook no matter what.

~A Few Hours Later~

We ended up watching movies for the rest of the day and into the night. "Hyungie, I'm tired," Jungkook almost whined. "Whiny are we today," I laughed. "Hyung," Jungkook said. "Alright, do you want to go to bed then?" I asked. He nodded and sat up.

"Guys we're going to go to bed," I said. "Goodnight," Jin said. "Night" Yoongi said. Jungkook and I both stood up and walked upstairs to his room. "I have to go get clothes, I'll be right back," I said. "No, don't leave me," Jungkook said.

"But I need clothes," I said. "Just borrow some of mine," he said. "Fine," I sighed. I walked over to his closet and grabbed a shirt. I changed into the shirt and out of my pants. Jungkook's shirt was big enough to cover my boxers. I sat down on Jungkook's bed and waited for him.

After a few minutes, he came out of the bathroom in a pair of grey sweatpants and nothing else. He wasn't wearing a shirt and let me tell you, he's still got abs. And pretty good ones at that. "Stop staring," he whined. "Sorry," I said.

He sat down next to me and I wrapped my arms around him. "Do you feel better now," I asked. "Yes," he said. "Are you going to tell me when something is wrong now?" I asked. "I'll work on it," he said. "You can tell me anything, no matter what it is," I said. "Thanks," he said.

"Now can we sleep," he said. "Yes we can," I agreed. I laid down and waited for Jungkook to do the same. Eventually, he did and he spooned me. I can't believe he is still spooning me even though he's the one who had a rough day.

"I love you," I said. "Love you too Jiminie," he said. And with that, we both fell asleep.

________________________

A/N: sorry for the meaningless chapter. I felt like writing fluff and this was the perfect part too. Okay bye.