~Chapter 41~

Jimin's POV

"JIMIN, JUNGKOOK, YOU GUYS BETTER BE AWAKE!!" I heard someone yell from outside our hotel room. I slowly opened my eyes. I grabbed my phone and realized it was 6:30. I jumped and said, "Babe wake up. Kookie. Jungkook. Wake up." He groaned and opened his eyes. "It's 6:30," I said. He jumped up like I did and we both quickly ran to the bathroom.

We both skipped a shower and quickly brushed out teeth. I quickly ran back to the room and looked in my bag for clothes. All I could find clean was a pair of black skinny jeans. "Jungkook, I'm wearing one of your shirts!" I yelled. He walked in and said, "I don't care, that's fine." He grabbed himself some clothes and we both quickly changed.

After I changed it was already 6:45. I grabbed my phone and charger and shoved them into my bag along with all my clothes. Jungkook did the same and soon our bags were packed. It was now 6:55. We looked through the room one last time, making sure we got everything headed to the door. I quickly caught a look at myself in a mirror and realized my hair was still a mess.

Jungkook, my hair," I whined. "It's fine," he said. "Easy for you, your hair looks good messy," I pouted. He ran his fingers through my hair making it look a little better then we walked out into the hallway.

Everyone was already there. Jin was looking at his watch like he was waiting to yell at us for being late. We walked over to them and I said, "Okay we're ready." "You know. I think that's the fastest they have gotten ready. 30 minutes is a new record," Jin said, walking to the elevator.

We got into the elevator and went down to the cars. Our bags went into the trucks, while we made our way in the cars. Eventually, the cars started moving and we were on our way to the airport.

"I swear one day we might make them miss the flight," I said. "Probably. Can you imagine how much Jin-Hyung would lecture us?" Jungkook said. "That would not be fun," I said. "Nope it wouldn't," he agreed.

Once we made it to the airport, there were so many fans waiting outside. I don't get it. If I didn't have to be here this early I wouldn't be. I would still be sleeping if I could.

Jungkook and I got out of the car and the screams were very loud. There were so many fans here, more than anywhere else so far. The rest of the members joined us and we started walking to the entrance of the airport.

Jungkook grabbed my hand as more fans started to crowd around us. I noticed that the fans were in awe that we were holding hands. We continued walking and eventually, we made it to the plane.

We all sat down and got comfortable, as it was going to be about a four-hour flight. The plane took off and soon we were in the air. "Hey, Jimin are you wearing Jungkook's shirt?" Yoongi asked me. "Shut up," I said. "That's cute," Tae said. "We need to do laundry once we get to Illinois," I said. "Ya, we will," Jin said.

I looked back at Jungkook and he was so cute. He looked like a baby. His eyes were closed and he was sleeping. I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. I then went to sleep with him, since I was tired.

~Four Hours Later~

The plane landed and we were now getting off the plane. Fans again were crowding the airport. This time I grabbed Jungkook's hand and we proceeded walking. He seemed surprised I grabbed his hand, but he wasn't complaining. We made it back to the cars and finally went back to the hotels.

After about 20 minutes we arrived and went to get our rooms. The staff seemed to realize we didn't need seven different rooms and only got four for us. Jungkook and I shared a room. Namjoon and Jin shared a room and I think Yoongi, Tae, and Hobi are sharing one room. The fourth room is in case we get into a fight and don't want to stay with them.

Jungkook and I entered our room and set our bags down. Jin and Namjoon immediately came around and collected our laundry and went to wash it all. Yoongi sent us a text saying they were going to do the v-live later tonight. And Jungkook and I are going to sit in bed and enjoy each other's company.

I changed into a pair of sweat I had that was still clean and went to sit down. Jungkook was already sitting down, so I sat between his legs and rested my head on his chest. Instead of talking or watching a movie, we ended up falling asleep like that.

"Take a picture before they wake up," someone said. I heard someone take a picture and slowly opened my eyes. Jungkook and I were now in a different position. Jungkook was laying on his back and I was on top of him.

I looked around and all the members were looking at us. "You guys are very cute," Jin said. "We are going to start our v-live, for your information," Hobi said. "And here is your laundry," Namjoon said, handing us a basket. They all walked out and I thought, "So, what was the point of waking me up." I just sighed and went back to bed. But I know I should get up so I can see how the v-live is going to go.

I got up off of Jungkook and grabbed my phone. I logged onto the v-live app. I clicked on their v-live and started to watch it. They looked very nervous as more and more people started to join. And let me tell you the view count went from 0 to 2 and a half million real quick. Eventually, they started talking.

"So today, we are here to talk about us and what is going on between the three of us," Yoongi said.