~Chapter 37~

Jungkook's POV

It was finally concert day, but before that manager Sejin wanted to talk to Jimin and I. We walked to his room and once again knocked on the door. "Hey," he said letting us in. "Hi," we both said.

"So, as you guys know tonight is the concert, which means we won't do the v-live tonight. Tomorrow, we are staying here one more day. So if you want we can do it tomorrow night?" he said. "That works," I said. "Ya sure," Jimin agreed.

While we were walking back to my room Jimin said, "We're finally going to tell them." "Ya I know it's kind of exciting, but also nerve-racking," I said. "Ya, but at least we don't have to worry about not being too affectionate towards one another," he said. "True, that is a plus," I said.

"Hey guys what happened," Someone asked from behind us. I turned around and saw Namjoon. "Hey Hyung, we are doing the v-live tomorrow," I said. "Cool. Are you guys ready?" he asked. "I think so," Jimin said.

"That's good guys, now all you need to do is make it through the concert tonight," Namjoon said. "Yep, and I think we can," I said. "Okay, well we leave in about 2 hours," he said. "Okay, we'll be ready," Jimin said.

Jimin and I walked back to our room and sat there. "Are you ready?" I asked, even though Namjoon just asked us. "I think so. I'm just a little nervous about what army will do or say," he said. "We got this. We just have to act normal," I said.

"What do you mean by normal? Normal is us being clingy," he said laughing. "True, just act like nothing is going on I guess then," I corrected myself. "I'll try," he said.

~Time Skip~

"Okay everyone lets go," Namjoon said, as we walked out of the hotel. We are all excited for the concert. No matter how many times we do a concert, we still get excited. There's nothing else in the world like it.

I rode in the car with Jimin, since it didn't matter. Everyone already saw a picture of us kissing, what more could us riding together do? We arrived at the stadium and a bunch of armies we lined up waiting outside. A few people were where our cars arrived hoping to see us closer probably.

As Jimin and I got out of the car, I heard an army yell, "Is the picture true?" Neither of us answered and just continued walking inside. Once we got to the dressing room, we both sat down taking a breather. "This is hectic," I said. "Definitely," Jimin agreed.

I sat down in a chair as one of the stylists worked on my hair and makeup. I just stayed on my phone the whole time, looking through twitter and Instagram. Once all of us were ready we all made sure everything was good and walked to the stage. The intro video started and it was again time to start the concert.

Of course for this concert, the staff planned a surprise for us. The surprise just happened to be answering questions from fans on stage. They had been planning this surprise for weeks, and to just cancel it would break army's hearts.

So halfway through the concert, we sat down in chairs on the stage and the staff got us some questions. We sat in a straight line going Tae, Hobi, Yoongi, Jimin, me, Namjoon, then Jin.

Eventually, one of our backup dancers came out with a bunch of questions. He handed them to Namjoon, who would be reading off the questions for us to answer.

"Okay guys the first question is for... anyone who wants to answer," Namjoon announced. "What is it?" Yoongi asked. "Even though Suga-Hyung seems tough, is he caring at all, and does he have a soft spot for any of the members?" Namjoon asked.

"Well, he is, in my opinion, some of the most caring members in the group," Hobi said. "And I believe he has a soft spot for Hobi and Tae," Jin said. The fans awed. They seemed to think it was cute that the big and tough Suga had a soft spot for some of the members.

I looked at Namjoon and he was looking at the next question. His face said it all. He looked up at me and we made eye contact. I nodded telling him I would answer. I leaned over to Jimin and said, "I'll answer the next question for us." "Okay?" he seemed confused. "Don't worry," I said.

"Okay next question is for Jungkook and Jimin," Namjoon said. Everyone went silent, even the audience. You could probably hear a pin drop. "Is the picture of Jungkook and Jimin kissing real or is it just really good fan art or something?" he read.

I looked down trying to come up with something really quick. "It wasn't fan art or an edit, it is real," I said. The fans were silent and probably wondering why I said it was real. But us members knew why.

I looked at Namjoon and he quickly looked at another question. While Namjoon was reading the question it was still quiet and too quiet, but once someone answered it went back to 'normal.' Once the concert was over we said our goodbyes and went back to the dressing room.

We all changed into our normal clothes and put our microphones away. We all sat down, taking a rest before leaving. "I have to be honest, I almost laughed at how quiet the whole stadium was when Jungkook answered the question," Hobi said.

"Honestly, same," Jin said. "They all seemed shocked when I said it was real," I added. "True. That's probably because nothing like this has ever been released between us members," Yoongi said. "True, let's just go back to the hotel," Tae said.

Everyone stood up and before we left Jin said, "When we get back we need to talk about the v-live that is taking place tomorrow. So, Jimin and Jungkook be ready to talk about it. We will all meet in Jungkook's room right when we get there." We all nodded and got into the cars.

"What are we going to do?" Jimin said, sighing, as the car started moving. "Baby, it's going to be okay. It's just the members," I said, putting my hand on his. "I know, but I am just so nervous and when you answered that question my heart stopped," he said. "I promise everything will be okay." "Okay then," he said.

Jimin's and I's car got back to the hotel first. Before everyone else got here, I changed into a pair of grey sweatpants and a white tee-shirt. There soon was a knock on the door. I looked at Jimin, giving him a reassuring smile, then going to open the door.

Everyone was now either standing or sitting down in my room. Namjoon, Hobi, Yoongi, and I were standing, while Tae, Jimin, and Jin were sitting. "So, how is the v-live going to go?" Jin asked.

"Well, we planned on telling army what is going on between us. And if they accept it, then we were thinking maybe Namjoon-Hyung and Jin-Hyung could tell army about them. Only if you guys want to," I said. "And how would that work?" Hobi asked. "Well, Jungkook and I can text one of you telling you it's okay to come or it's not okay to," Jimin said. "Okay, I guess that will work," Jin said.

"What if army, then wants to see all of us or know if there are any other relationships?" Tae asked. "Well, you guys can all come in and Namjoon-Hyung and Jin-Hyung can talk about themselves," I said.

"What about Yoongi, Hobi, and Tae. They are bound to ask about them." Jin said. "Let's be honest we don't even know what is going on," Namjoon said. "Except for them and Jungkook," Jimin said.

"So what is going on?" Jin asked. Yoongi sighed and nodded for them to tell the group. "Well. Yoongi likes Tae and me, and we don't have a problem with it. We kind of like him back, which he doesn't know. We have been hanging out more lately to see how it's' going to work and we are so close to figuring it out," Hobi said.

I looked at Yoongi and his eyes were lit up knowing Hobi and Tae liked him back. "Okay, well if it comes to saying something we have to be honest. No more lying to army about this," Namjoon said. "Okay," we all agreed.

"Now everyone needs to get some sleep. We have a big day tomorrow," Jin said. "Okay," everyone, besides Jimin, said leaving. Once the door shut I looked at Jimin and he looked back at me.

"Come here," I said, opening my arms. He got up and hugged me. I pulled him close, not wanting to ever let go. "You know, I couldn't keep my eyes off of you the whole concert. You looked so hot," I said in a seductive tone.