~Chapter 59~

Jimin's POV

"Jiminie," I heard. "It is 11 am." "Ugh," I groaned. I didn't want to get up. I was still exhausted from last night. "Is anyone else awake?" I asked, opening my eyes. "Only Jin-Hyung," Jungkook said. "What about everyone else?" I asked. "I don't know," he said.

I sat up, or well I tried to sit up. I immediately fell back. My lower back and butt hurt like hell. "Come here. I'll carry you," Jungkook said, picking me up. He carried me downstairs bridal style. Jin was in the kitchen when we walked in. "Have fun last night?" he asked. "Y-Ya," I stuttered embarrassed.

"Why is everyone still sleeping?" I asked. "You guys kept us up. We couldn't sleep till you guys were done," Jin said. "Sorry," Jungkook muttered. "Can I have an apple?" I asked Jungkook. "Ya," he said. He grabbed an apple and tossed it to me.

After a few minutes, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Namjoon all walked into the kitchen. "You two are never doing that again. I couldn't sleep at all and that's a problem," Yoongi said. "Sorry Hyung, but you gave me the things," I said. "It's fine just don't do it again while we're in the house," Hoseok said.

"Jungkook, have you packed?" Namjoon asked Jungkook. "No," he said. "Pack?" Hoseok asked. "Oh um, I planned a trip for Jungkook and Namjoon to go on for a week. And since I know kook will be worried about me he can only call me twice," I explained.

"When do you two leave?" Tae asked. "Tomorrow morning," Namjoon said. They all nodded and continued to do what they were going to do. "Okay, Jimin-Hyung, what are we going to do today?" Jungkook asked me.

"Pack your bags for tomorrow," I said. "Do I have to go? I don't want to leave you," he said. "Yes, Jungkook. Do it for me," I said. "Fine," he said. He started walking upstairs, but he quickly ran back to me. "Sorry," he said, picking me up.

He carried me up to his room, well probably our room now, and sat me down on the bed. He pulled out his suitcase and went to his closet. "Make sure you pack enough clothes," I said. "Ya, I will," I could hear the disappointment in his voice.

I know he didn't want to go, but I feel like it will be good for him. He worries about me so much, that he doesn't have time for himself. I also feel that by sending Namjoon with him he will talk to him more than he would to me.

Yes, he tells me things, but I feel like he would tell Namjoon more. Namjoon knows that I want him to get Jungkook to talk about things. I don't know how he's going to get Jungkook to talk, but I'm sure he'll find away.

"Okay Jimin," Jungkook said. "I'm done." "Are you sure you have everything?" I asked. "Yes," I will check again in the morning. Now I want to spend the rest of the day with you. Please?" He pouted. I laughed a little and said, "Okay, what are we going to do?"

"Can we sit in the living room, cuddle, and watch movies all day?" he asked. "Yes, I would love that," I said. "Okay, let's go then," he said. I lifted my arms up and he picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he started walking downstairs.

Luckily, when we got downstairs, no one was in the living room. Jungkook sat down with me in his lap. I was going to get off when he said, "No stay." "Okay," I agreed. Jungkook turned on the t.v and flipped through the channels.

A few minutes later Namjoon and Jin walked in. Though just like Jungkook and I Namjoon was carrying Jin. They both seemed surprised to see Jungkook and me in here.

"Can we watch t.v with you two?" Namjoon asked. I saw Jungkook sigh and look down. "Sure, but could you guys sit over there," I said pointing to the spot furthest from us.

"Jungkookie," I whispered. "It's okay, they won't bother us." "But I wanted it to just be us," he said. "It's okay, just pretend they're not here. You can do whatever you want to do, okay?" I asked. He nodded and looked back at the t.v.

I could tell he was still disappointed. I needed to come up with a plan to make him feel better. I removed my arms from his neck and wrapped them around his torso. I pressed my lips on his, but he didn't kiss me back. Something was definitely wrong and if had to be more than just Namjoon and Jin.

"Kookie, what's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing," he said. This is what I'm talking about, he doesn't tell me what's wrong with him. I took my phone out of my pants pocket and opened up Namjoon's profile. I hate to bother him when he's spending time with Jin, but Jungkook's off.

Jimin: Something's wrong with Jungkook.

Namjoon: I can tell.

Jimin: Is it that obvious?

Namjoon: Well he didn't kiss you back and he's not even looking at you.

Jimin: I know.

Namjoon: I hope it wasn't Jin-Hyung and I interrupting the movie.

Jimin: It's more. I think it's more about the trip. I think he's getting in his head.

Namjoon: Probably. He's most likely worrying about you or something.

Jimin: I know he's worried, but I'm worried about him. He hides his emotions so well and then they get pushed over the limit and he has a breakdown like a few weeks ago.

Namjoon: I promise I'm going to try and talk to him on the trip. I get what you're saying and it's starting to worry me a little too.

Jimin: What am I supposed to do now though?

Namjoon: I don't know. Just keep trying.

Jimin: Okay, I'll try.

I put my phone down and looked back up at Jungkook. His eyes were focused on the t.v and he was showing no emotion. I kissed him again and this time his lips moved a little, but then stopped. I can tell he wants to kiss me, but something is stopping him.

I think maybe if he kisses me he might break down again. Kissing me might trigger something in him to let down his walls and then boom, break down. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am. I hope he will talk to Namjoon and let his walls down. I know he'll feel a lot better than keeping the emotions bottled inside of him.

All I can do right now is keep trying. Either he'll break down here in front of me or Namjoon will get him to break down while they're away. I'm not going to lie, I hope it's with Namjoon. I know he'll let everything out with Namjoon, but either way, I don't care as long as he will end up feeling better.