~Chapter 58~

Warning: Kinky smut. You have been warned.

Jungkook's POV

I watched Jimin walk up the stairs and went up after him. I went to Yoongi's room knowing he probably would have some of the things I need.

I knocked on the door before going in. "Kook-ah I'm trying to sleep," Yoongi mumbled. "No Boyfriends?" I asked surprised they weren't in there. "Not tonight we all decided to sleep alone tonight to get a good night's sleep," he said, sitting up, turning the lamp on. "What do you want?"

"Well, I'm looking for a few things actually. A few things to punish Jimin with," I said. "And what makes you think I would have them?" He asked.

"We all know you're pretty kinky and you are most likely to have some things I need," I said. "Why can't you go buy them yourself?" he asked me. "So I can get noticed?" I asked.

He sighed before standing up and going into his closet. "What would you like?" he asked. "What do you have," I asked.

~10 Minutes Later~

"Thanks, Hyung," I said walking to the door with the things in hand. "No problem Kook," he said. I walked out of his room and down the hall to mine. I opened the door and see Jimin sitting on the bed waiting for me.

I set the items down and walked up to Jimin. I instantly pulled him into a kiss, making him stand up. I slowly backed him up into the wall still kissing him.

He pulled at the hem of my shirt and I started to pull it up and off of me, detecting and reattaching my lips from his in the process. He kissed him harder, hitting his lip making him moan out. I slipped my tongue inside his mouth immediately winning dominance.

I pulled away from him, as we were both out of breath. "Against the backboard," I said in a deep voice. While he moved, I walked to my dresser and grabbed the blindfold, one of the items Yoongi gave me. I walked back over to him and before I did anything I asked him, "Safeword?" "Thirteen," he answered. "Okay," I said.

I lift my hands up and put the blindfold over his eyes. "Lay with your back down," I said. I walked back into the closet getting all the other things. I set them down on the bed next to him. I took the first pair of handcuffs Yoongi gave me and put his left handcuffed to the bed. Then I proceed to do the same to his right hand.

Seeing him all submissive on the bed makes me even harder in my pants. I kissed him once again, but this time I trailed my lips down to his neck and chest. I started biting until I found the spot. I quickly found it remembering from last time. I bit down on it and he started squirming and moaning under me.

I trailed my hand down his chest and stomach. I detached my lips from Jimin and pulled his pants and boxers off. His dick sprung up, but I didn't touch it. I brought my hands back up to his chest and started moving them down his body. They went from his chest to his stomach, his waist, and to his thighs.

I rubbed the inside of his thigh, which must be very sensitive because he instantly closed his legs. "No. Open your legs," I said harshly. He opened his legs and I continued rubbing his inner thighs.

After a little bit longer he said, "Jungkook touch me. I need you too." "What's my name?" I asked. "Daddy," he answered. "Good," I said. I started stroking his member slowly. "F-Faster," he whined. "Needy are we," I said, going a little faster. He started panting and pulling his wrists against the handcuffs.

I sped up even more and he was moaning and panting. Like music to my ears. "J-Jungkook, I'm g-gonna cum," he said. I immediately stopped and pulled my hand away. "Sorry baby, but this is your punishment," I said.

I grabbed the cockring, that Yoongi once again gave me, and slid it onto Jimin's cock. "Agghh," he whined, not being able to release. I again started stroking his dick and he started moaning and panting.

Jimin's POV

Jungkook was stroking my dick with his right hand and his left hand was making it's way to my left nipple. He started pinching, turning, and rubbing it.

The pleasure was too much and I needed to release, but the cockring was enabling me to. I dry orgasmed for the first time. After that Jungkook moved his hands away and nothing was touching me, besides the metal on my dick.

After a few seconds, I heard something open. It sounded like a cap. Suddenly, I felt a cold liquid around my hole. Must be lube. Jungkook put one finger around my entrance and slowly started to press in my hole. He started thrusting in and out and before I knew it, he had 3 fingers inside of me.

After a little bit longer of fingering me, he pulled his hand away from me and I again heard the cap. I assume he is putting some on his dick right now. I mean what else could he be putting it on? Sure enough, I was right.

Jungkook's tip touched the outside of my hole and he just left it there. "Jungkook!" I whined, wanting to feel him. All of a sudden he rammed into me, hitting that bundle of nerves. "What's my name?" he asked sternly. "Daddy," I muted.

Immediately after he started thrusting into me at a ridiculously fast pace. I moaned and screamed from the pain and pleasure. "D-Daddy, I n-need to c-cum," I said in between moans. "Does Jimin want to cum?" he asked. "Y-Yes, please J-Jiminie wants to c-cum," I begged.

"Has Jimin learned his lesson?" Jungkook asked, still ramming into me. "Yes, I AH won't do it AH again," I practically screamed. "Alright then," he said. I felt him take the cockring off and I instantly came. It felt so good.

He continued thrusting into me until he came. After he had come he pulled out of me and undid the handcuffs and blindfold. He pulled me into his arms and started to comfort me. I was on the verge of tears by now.

"It's okay Jimin, you took your punishment very well," he said, stroking my back. I buried my head in his neck and hugged him tightly. "Let's get you into a bath," he said standing up. He carried me to his bathroom and turned on the water.

Once the tub was full we both got in. I leaned against Jungkook's chest as we sat in a comfortable silence.

_________________________

A/N: Sorry if this is bad and again if you know me in real life don't talk about this ever. I beg you. Don't bring it up. Also, I didn't re-read it, so sorry if there are any mistakes. I hope you still enjoyed this. Bye!