~Chapter 22~

Jimin's POV

I woke up to my alarm and Jin was laying next to me sleeping. I quickly remembered what happened yesterday. I turned off my alarm and checked the time. 3:15.

"Jin," I said, shaking his shoulder. He groaned and opened his eyes. "It's time to get up. We have to leave in an hour," I said standing up. "I'm going to change and get ready. Will you be okay without me?" I asked.

"Ya, but can you sit by me on the plane?" he asked. "Sure," I said, walking out. I walked out of Jin's room and went back to mine. I changed into some clothes and brushed my teeth. I combed through my hair and grabbed my bags. I set my bags by the door and went back to Jin's room. As I entered his room, my phone went off. It was a text from Jungkook.

Kookie: Are you taking Jin out first or do you want me to take Jin. I don't want them to break down yet or we won't be able to get anywhere.

Jiminie: I can take Jin now.

Kookie: Okay, thanks, babe.

Jiminie: I'll see you at the airport.

Kookie: See ya.

"Jin are you ready to go?" I asked. He nodded and we both walked downstairs to the cars. We put our bags in the trunk and got in the car. Once we started moving I said, "Jin-Hyung, when we get to the airport you have to act normal around the fans, so they don't suspect anything."

"Is he arriving when we get there," he asked. "Pretty close, Jungkook, and he are leaving right now probably," I said. "Okay," he said and turned to look out the window again.

I was super tired and couldn't wait till we got on the plane. We were going to be on the plane for like 14 hours, so that meant I would have time to sleep.

We arrived at the airport and now we waited for the rest of the members to show up. Eventually, they did and we could finally get out of the car. We got out and to nobody's surprise, cameras were everywhere. We acted as if we didn't see them and walked through the airport.

Jin stuck close to me and Namjoon close to Jungkook. It was kind of funny. It almost looked like all of Bangtan was in a fight with two sides. Jin's side and Namjoon's side. Hobi, Tae, and I were on Jin's side, with Yoongi and Jungkook on Namjoon's side.

I laughed to myself, which caught Jin's attention. "What are you laughing about?" he asked, quietly. "It looks like everyone is in a fight and there are two sides. You and Namjoon-Hyung," I said laughing a little more. He looked around and started laughing himself.

Eventually, we made it through security and now were boarding the plane. I sat down in an aisle seat on one side of the plane, letting Jin have the window. Jungkook and Namjoon sat across the aisle from us. Of course, Jungkook was on the outside, but I was still somewhat sitting next to him. I looked at him and he looked so tired.

"Did you get any sleep?" I asked. "A little, what about you?" he said. "Same," I said. The plane took off and Jin refused to look anywhere, but the window. Namjoon seemed to have the same idea.

"Jin, you should just apologize to Namjoon. I know you want to," I whispered in his ear. "I know, but I just don't know what to say," he said, turning his head to look at me.

"Well, if I take Jungkook to the back, you can go sit next to him and find something to say. Okay?" I asked. "But-" he started. "No, you need to do this," I cut him off. "Fine," he said.

"Jungkook, can you come with me?" I asked standing up. He looked at Jin and got the idea. "Sure," he said, standing. We both walked to the back of the plane and waited. He sat down and I sat in his lap. "I missed you last night," I said, putting my face in his neck. "I missed you too," he said.

I brought my face up and kissed him like it was the last time I would be able to. "Are you ready for the concerts?" I asked, pulling away. "No, it's going to be hard to stay away from you," he said. "I know, but we have to," I said.

We stayed there for a few more minutes, then I saw Jin get up and sit back in his seat. "I think they're done," I said standing up a little. "I was hoping they would just stay sitting next to each other," Jungkook said. "Same," I said.

I walked back to my seat and sat by Jin. His face was a little red, but he still didn't have much of an expression. I looked over to Namjoon and he was smirking while looking out the window.

"Why does Jin still look mad, but his face is red?" I thought. "Jin-Hyung, how'd it go?" I asked. He turned to look at me and said, "Fine." "That's it no information," I thought.

"Well, what did you guys talk about?" I asked. "Nothing," he said. I just sighed and looked away. I knew he wouldn't tell me no matter what I did or asked. "Maybe Namjoon would tell Jungkook," I thought.