~Chapter 18~

Jungkook's POV

~Current time~

I looked down at Jimin and he again was looking at my phone. He turned his head, with his face turning even redder. "Hyung, I'm sorry," I said. He looked back at me and stared into my eyes. He looked like he was going to cry again.

"I really am sorry, I had no right to be all over Tae-Hyung and Namjoon-Hyung," I said. "I hope you can forgive me," I then said. "Jungkook..." he said, pausing for a little while. "I miss you... I miss us... I miss this," he said.

A tear fell down his cheek. I lifted my hand and wiped away the tears, on his cheeks. "I miss you too," I said. I leaned over and kissed him, he reacted almost instantly. The kiss was soft and passionate.

After a few minutes, I pulled away and stared him in the eyes. "I really am sorry," I said. "It's okay Kookie, I'm fine now," he said, looking at me. His eyes moved away and focused back on the window. I looked around and saw all the members staring at us.

"Hey Jimin, I hope you know all the guys just saw that," I whispered. His eyes widened as he looked around and noticed all the stares. He looked down, embarrassed, with his face turning red. "Jiminie, it's okay, at least now we don't have to hide us," I said. He looked up and said, "Ya, that's good," he said, laughing a little.

~Time Skip~

Jimin's POV

~Back in Korea~

Our plane just landed in Korea a few minutes ago. We all got out of the plane, being flooded with people. Most of them had cameras and were asking a bunch of questions. We were all walking between many bodyguards, trying our best to make it to the cars quickly.

Right before we reached the cars Namjoon came up to me and said, "You should probably ride with me, instead of Jungkook. Or the media will blow up about you both riding together." "Okay, but is Jin-Hyung riding with Jungkook?" I asked.

"Yes, don't worry about him," he said. "Okay," I said. Once we got to the cars Jungkook got in the first car with Jin and Namjoon and I got in the second. We all left for the apartments, with a 30 minute drive ahead of us.

"Jimin, I hope you and Jungkook know that you guys are going to have to be very discreet about your relationship," Namjoon said. "We know, don't worry," I said. "But I do because you guys are going to have to ride with the others. You can't ride with each other the entire time," he said.

"We know Hyung, please, don't worry," I said, looking out the window. We sat in silence for the rest of the ride. It went by so slow, I really wanted to see Jungkook again. But eventually, we finally arrived back at the dorms.

I got out of the car and immediately walked into the house. I went to my room and put all bags down. Before I unpacked, I went to Jungkook's room. I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer. He opened the door and said "Do you miss me already," in a teasing tone.

"Shut up," I said pouting. "You know you can just come in, you don't have to knock," he said. "Okay," I said walking in. I sat down on his bed as he unpacked his suitcase. "Jiminie, did you unpack your bag yet?" he asked, still pulling some clothes out of his bag. "No..." I said.

"And why is that," he said. "Because... I couldn't wait to see you," I said, blushing a little and looking down. I looked at my feet, feeling a little embarrassed. I heard footsteps and Jungkook stood in front of me. He sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"You're cute, did you know that?" he asked. I looked up about to laugh, my face was probably really red. He leaned over and kissed me, but after a few seconds, he stopped.

"You know you should go put your things away, then you can have all the kisses you want," he said. I pouted. "You know if you hurry up, the more time you will get to spend with me," he said. I jumped and ran out of his room and back to mine.

Jungkook's POV

Jimin ran out of my room wanting to hurry up probably. 5 minutes after he left, I finished and just sat down on my bed. "Jimin I thought you were hurrying up," I thought.

I pulled out my phone and got onto Twitter. I waited for it to load and once it did, it was filled with pictures and videos from the fan sign. I laughed seeing some of the memes Armies made.

Eventually, I heard a light knock on the door and saw Jimin walk into my room. He walked up to me and sat next to me. "You take forever," I said, wrapping my arms around him. "I do not," he said pouting. "Sure," I said laughing.

We stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds then I pressed my lips against his. I teased him a few times by rubbing my tongue against his lips. Eventually, I bit his bottom lip and he opened his mouth. I pushed my tongue inside and immediately won dominance. He didn't even really try to fight my tongue.

I slipped my hands under his shirt, slowly taking it off. He laid his back on the bed, while I hovered over him. I moved my lips from his down to his jaw and then slowly down to his neck. I picked a spot and started to suck and bite at it. He moaned very loudly.

"Jimin-ssi, I'm sorry to say, but if you don't keep it down a little, the others are going to hear us," I said in between sucking on his neck. After a few more minutes, I pulled my lips away from his neck and looked at the mark I created.

I went back to his lips and kissed them. He pulled on the hem of my shirt, indicating he wanted me to take it off. I pulled away and quickly took my shirt off, before returning my lips to his.

I moved one of my hands to the waistband of his pants. I looked at him and he nodded. I undid his belt buckle and took off his pants. My lips traveled down his neck, to his chest, and finally his stomach. Right when I was about to take off his underwear, there was a knock on the door. "Who is it," I said breathlessly. They didn't answer. "Hold on Jimin," I said getting off him.

I walked to the door and opened it, revealing Namjoon. He looked me up and down, then looked behind me and raised his eyebrows. "Did I interrupt?" he asked. "Kind of, but can you get to the point why you are here," I said irritated.

"Oh ya, we are having a meeting, so you and Jimin are going to have to continue this later," he said, smirking. "Okay, we'll be down in a few minutes," I said, disappointed. "Hurry up though, the rest of the members are already waiting," he said, before walking back downstairs.

"I'm sorry Jimin," I said, walking back to him. "It's fine, we can just continue tonight or something," he said. We both put on the clothes that we took off and headed downstairs. Right before we got downstairs, I looked at Jimin's neck and the mark I made was definitely noticeable.

"Jimin, just so you know the mark I made on your neck is noticeable," I said laughing a little. "Jungkook! It's not funny," he said. "A little," I said as we walked into the living room.