~Chapter 55~

Jungkook's POV

"Hyung are you going to be okay?" I asked, right after Jin yelled that lunch was ready. "I think," he answered. "Don't be scared, it's just them," I said. Jimin grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs.

Once we got into the dining room, there were two seats open for us. Jimin and I walked to them and sat down. The rest of the members were already there eating. I filled up my plate with food and Jimin did the same.

Everyone made small conversation as we ate, except for Jimin. He just sat there and ate quietly. Well, until everyone was about done with lunch. "Thanks for the phone," Jimin said just loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Your welcome Jimin. We're glad to hear you like it," Namjoon said. I looked at Jimin and I could tell he wanted to say more, I just don't know if he will say anything. "Um, I'm sorry that I-I've been like this. I-It's just that y-you guys make me n-nervous," Jimin stuttered.

I'm super happy that he said something. It makes me happy that he even said one word to them, let alone a whole few sentences. "Don't worry Jimin. What you went through was a lot and however long you need, we can wait," Yoongi said.

"Thanks, but w-what about a-army?" Jimin asked. I can't believe he is worried about army right now. I guess that's just how Jimin is. "That's right, tomorrow we are talking with the staff about what to say and stuff," Jin said. "Okay," Jimin said.

They all stared at Jimin, probably expecting Jimin to say more, but he didn't. I could tell Jimin was getting uncomfortable. I don't think they realized they were staring, it just kind of happens.

"Okay, well... I'm going to go upstairs. Thanks, Hyung for the amazing lunch," I said standing up. I started walking upstairs and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jimin rush up and come with me.

We walked into my room and sat down on my bed. "Jiminie, I'm proud of you," I said. "Why?" he asked. "Well, you did say more than one word to them. I didn't expect it." "Ya, I think it's just going to take time to be confident in front of them again. If I can barely put a few sentences together in front of them, I can't imagine army," he said.

"It's just going to take time. You'll get there. I am sure of it," I said. We sat in silence for a few minutes. I ran my fingers through his hair, while he played with the hem on my pants. "Jungkook?" Jimin asked. "Hmm," I hummed.

"I know that you are worried about me, but how are you?" he asked. "Fine why?" I said. "Well, before the car crash you broke down, and all of a sudden you're just fine?" he questioned. "Like I do get you're worried about me, but what about you Jungkook. We're supposed to be here on a little 'vacation'," he said.

"Well, I guess after the car crash and I found out you were in a coma those feelings just kind of went away in the back of my head. It's hard for me to be worried about myself when you're lying in the hospital in a coma. It just makes me feel selfish," I answered. I had never really thought about that since the hospital. But I guess when I really think about it, that exhaustion is still there.

"Well, Jungkook. You know I'm fine now. If you need a break or time to yourself then take it. I don't mind," he said. "But we just got back from the hospital. I don't get how you're fine," I said. "And I don't get how you're fine after breaking down in the middle of the airport and during practice," he argued.

I sighed knowing he was right, but I don't want to just leave Jimin. "Jungkook I can tell you don't want to leave me. It's written all over your face, but I am going to arrange something. Okay?" he asked. "Like what?" I was curious. "You'll have to wait and see, but is it okay if I send like Namjoon with you or something?" he asked. "Ya," I replied.

"Okay, I'll be right back," Jimin said, standing up.

Jimin's POV

I walked out of Namjoon's room and downstairs, where I would hopefully find Namjoon. I walked through the kitchen and into the dining room. I saw Namjoon on the couch, but he was sitting with Jin.

I was about to walk back to Jungkook's room and ask later, but of course, I hit my foot on the table. It made a loud noise and both Jin and Namjoon turned to look. "Hey Jimin, what's up?" Namjoon asked.

I gathered up all my courage and asked, "Can you help me with something?" "Just me?" Namjoon asked. I nodded. Namjoon looked back at Jin, signaling him to leave. Jin immediately got up and left. I walked over and sat by Namjoon, taking Jin's spot.

"So Jimin, what would you like help with?" he asked. Of course, I had to get scared right now. I think Namjoon noticed because he said, "It's okay Jimin, take your time." I smile at how softly he spoke to me. After about a minute, I again gathered up the courage to ask him.

"I don't think Jungkook is feeling any better from when he had breakdowns. So, I wanted to do something for him," I said. "Does he know?" Namjoon asked. "Yes, and he has no say in what I or we plan," I said. Namjoon just nodded and I continued.

"So, I was wondering if maybe the both of you could go on a trip somewhere. I get it if you don't want to or anything, but I think Jungkook needs someone to talk to other than me," I said. "I get what you're saying and I think we can arrange something," he answered.

I smiled widely and said, "really?" "Yes Jimin, we can start planning the trip tomorrow after the meeting," he said. "Thank you so much," I said. "Your welcome," he said. I stood up and went back upstairs.

I ended up walking into Jungkook's room with a big smile across my face. "What did you do?" he asked, acting a little scared. "You'll see," I said, sitting in between his legs. "Should I be scared?" he asked. "Hmm, maybe," I said teasingly.

For the rest of the day, I couldn't wait for tomorrow. After dinner, Jungkook and I fell asleep pretty fast. We were both tired from being at the hospital and ready to finally sleep in our own home.