~Chapter 54~

Jungkook's POV

Once we arrived at the dorms, Jimin was still holding onto my hand. I parked the car and we both got out. "You ready Hyung?" I asked as we reached the front door. "Ya, I'm just happy to be home," he answered.

I unlocked the door and I walked in. The rest of Bangtan was sitting in the living room. They looked at me confused. I looked behind me and Jimin wasn't there. I looked out the door and Jimin was still standing there.

"Jiminie, what's wrong?" I asked, walking closer to him. "I'm kind of nervous," he said. "It's okay, don't be. "It's just them," I said. "Could I have your hand?" he asked nervously. "Ya," I laughed a little.

I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. I started walking inside once again, this time with Jimin. We walked in and Jimin had his head down. The rest of the boys stood up but didn't jump at Jimin, seeing how nervous and scared he was.

"Hey Jimin," Hobi said. "Hi," Jimin mumbled. We stood there in an awkward silence. "Okay, I'm going to take Jimin-Hyung upstairs," I said. They all nodded and we started walking upstairs.'

Namjoon's POV

I watched as Jungkook took Jimin upstairs. Jimin was so nervous and scared. I don't know why he was like that, but it's not like him at all. He wasn't like this last night. Hobi and Yoongi went to sit down on the couch. Tae and Jin paced around the room and I just stood there.

We all knew this wasn't like Jimin at all, but we didn't want to push anything. After all, he's been through, we are just happy he's still alive. Hopefully, eventually, he will talk to us, but for now, we're glad he's home.

After about half an hour, Jungkook came downstairs. He sat down on the couch and we all looked at him. "He's in the shower," he said. "I didn't know he would act like that. I'm sorry he didn't talk to any of you. I think he's just nervous."

"It's okay Jungkook, I'm sure he'll come around eventually. For now, nobody pushes at anything. If he doesn't want to talk then leave it alone," I said. Everyone agreed and Yoongi turned on the t.v. He turned it on a movie and everyone, besides Jimin, started watching it.

A little while later, I heard someone walking down the stairs. I looked over and it was Jimin. He was in what looks like Jungkook's shirt and a pair of black sweatpants. He was looking at his feet all the way down the stairs.

He stopped at the bottom of the stairs and looked up. He made eye contact with me and immediately looked away. He was about to go back upstairs when I stopped him. "Jimin, would you like to come and watch the movie with us?" I asked.

He muttered a small 'yes' and walked over to sit with us. Jungkook scooted closer to Tae and made room for Jimin. Jimin sat down right up against him and grabbed his arm. Jungkook held him close and they both started watching the movie.

Jimin's POV

I sat down right next to Jungkook, leaving no room between us. I grabbed Jungkook's arm and watched the movie. I couldn't even look at any of the members. I don't know what it is, they just make me nervous and scared now. They really shouldn't make me nervous or scared, but they do.

We all sat and watched the movie until it was over. After it was over we all sat in silence. I know it's because of me. They probably don't know what to say.

"Are you feeling better?" Jin asked. All of a sudden I tensed up and got really nervous. I hugged Jungkook's arm like there was no tomorrow. "It's okay Jiminie," he whispered in my ear. His voice calmed me down a little and I gathered the courage to talk.

"Ya, I am..." I stopped, getting scared as I saw all their eyes on me. I hid my face in Jungkook's arm. I couldn't look at them. I hate that I am like this now, but they just make me scared and nervous.

"It's okay Jimin, as long as you're doing better," Yoongi said. I looked up at Yoongi and smiled. I'm happy to hear they are still on my side even though I'm not talking to them much. "Okay guys, I'm going to make lunch. It should be ready in about 30 minutes," Jin said. "I'll help," Namjoon said.

"Namjoon, I'm sorry, but you're going to break something. You can't help me," Jin said. "Yes I can," Namjoon defended himself. We all laughed and I even looked up at them. "No, does anyone else want to help me?" Jin asked. "I will," Tae and Hoseok said. "I can," Yoongi said.

"Can I please Hyung?" Namjoon begged. "Okay fine, you can cut the onions," Jin said. "You know I'm not very good at that," Namjoon said. "Do you want to help or not?" Jin asked. "Okay fine," Namjoon said.

They got up and went to the kitchen, leaving Jungkook and me alone. "Oh Jimin come here," Jungkook said, getting up. I got up and followed him all the way to his room. On his desk, there was a box all wrapped up, with a letter. "This is for you," he said, handing me the box.

I took the box and grabbed the letter. I took the letter out of the envelope and opened it up. It read:

Jimin, we hope you accept this gift because we can't return it. We know how hard of a time you've been having a rough time. And we all thought this was the least we could do.

From

Jin, Namjoon, Tae, Yoongi, Hobi

I set the letter down and grabbed the box. I unwrapped it and it was a phone. "Jungkook, I can't accept this," I said. "You have to, I said the same thing to them," he said. "How hard did you try?" I asked. "Hard," he said. "You know how they can be." "True," I said.

Jungkook sat down on his bed and I went to sit against him. He played with my hair, while I took the phone out of the box. Jungkook watched as I set up the phone until I was done.

"Lunch is done!" I heard Jin yell.