~Chapter 6~

Namjoon's POV

"Someone needs to wake up Jungkook," Jin said. "Jimin is not up either," Tae said. "Rock, paper, scissors. Whoever loses gets to go and wake them both up," Hobi said.

We all got in a circle, waiting for Tae to put his drink down. "Go," Jin said. Everyone went and of course, I had to lose. "Have fun," Yoongi teased me.

I walked upstairs and went to Jungkook's room first. I knocked on the door and slowly opened it. I was shocked to see Jimin and Jungkook sleeping together, cuddling. I walked over to Jungkook and shook his shoulder. It took a few shakes, more like a lot, but eventually, he woke up.

Jungkook's POV

I woke up with a warm body in my arms and somebody shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Namjoon standing beside me, with Jimin sleeping in my arms. "Time to get up. We have to leave in 40," Namjoon said. "Okay," I said.

Namjoon walked out and I looked at Jimin. He was sleeping soundly, with his blond hair covering his eyes. "Jimin, it's time to get up," I said half whispering. "No," he said whining. "You can sleep more on the plane," I said, moving the hair out of his face.

He opened his eyes, rolled on his back, and looked at me with a little pout on his face. "I'm going to go get dressed, why don't you do the same," I said standing up. "Fine," he said getting up, but still pouting.

I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and took a quick shower. After my shower, I dried my hair and got dressed. I put on a white tee shirt and a pair of blue skinny jeans.

 I put on a white tee shirt and a pair of blue skinny jeans

After Jungkook left me, I went to my room and got ready. I didn't take a shower because I didn't feel like it. I went to my closet and put on a white tee shirt with the word "Lovers" written on it, and a pair of blue ripped skinny jeans.

 I went to my closet and put on a white tee shirt with the word "Lovers" written on it, and a pair of blue ripped skinny jeans

I grabbed my bag and made my way downstairs. Even though I didn't take a shower I still ended up being last. I always end up being last no matter what.

Once we were all downstairs, I noticed it was still dark out. I looked at the time. 4:30 am, no wonder I didn't want to get up. Jin told everyone to make sure they had everything because he didn't want to hear "I forgot this, I forgot that." Yoongi ended up having to grab his phone charger.

When we were all sure we had everything, we headed down to the cars. I got in the second car hoping, Jungkook would ride with me. But the person I rode with ended up being Jin. I was disappointed, but I still got to ride with Jin, so it's fine.

Jungkook's POV

I saw Jimin get in the second car and I was going to ride with him, until Namjoon pulled me into the first car, to ride with him. "Why does it seem like I can never ride with Jimin?" I asked myself.

For some reason though, I had a feeling we were going to be talking about Jimin. Once everyone was in the cars, we were on our way to the airport.

Namjoon and I sat in silence for a few minutes, though I could tell he was thinking. Probably about what to say or ask. Eventually, though, he did start talking.

"I'm sorry, but I need to ask. Why was Jimin sleeping with you?" he asked. I couldn't bring myself to look him in the eyes. "Um... He... He just ended up having a nightmare last night," I nervously said. "So, why didn't he come to me or Jin-Hyung like he normally does?" I could feel Namjoon's eyes on me.

"Maybe, because you were both asleep," I said, still not able to look at him. Jimin and I didn't want anyone to know about our secret right now. My heart was racing and I wouldn't be surprised if Namjoon could hear it.

"Okay, I was just wondering," he said changing the whole atmosphere in the car. I nodded my head, assuming he could tell how nervous I was and looked out the window. For the rest of the car ride, we sat in a pretty awkward silence.

Once we got to the airport, I saw a bunch of people, with cameras, outside waiting. "Great, here we go again." I thought. I prepared myself for a bunch of pictures real quick, then opened the door. I was the first out, so I just waited for everyone else. Once everyone was out, I went and stood by Jimin.

Jimin's POV

When we got to the airport, Jungkook immediately came and stood by my side. We walked through the crowds and eventually made it into the airport building. Once we checked in we immediately boarded our plane. It was just the seven of us on the plane, plus our managers and some staff people.

Jungkook got on the plane first and I followed quickly behind him, to be sure we would get to sit together. Jungkook sat closer to the aisle, letting me have the window seat. I saw that Namjoon looked at Jungkook with an "Okay" look.

"Was Namjoon the one who woke us up?" I asked Jungkook. "Ya," Jungkook replied. "I was going to ride with you, but Namjoon pulled me into his. He asked me a bunch of questions as to why you were in my bed sleeping with me."

"You didn't say anything about us. Did you?" I asked. "No," he said, locking eyes with me. "You look tired. You should get some sleep, " he said, moving some hair out of my face. "Okay," I said putting my hand over his.

______________________

A/N: These parts keep getting longer and longer. Sorry for any mistakes.I grabbed my bag and made my way downstairs. Even though I didn't take a shower I still ended up being last. I always end up being last no matter what.