~Chapter 45~

Jimin's POV

Jungkook finally fell asleep after 30 minutes. I kept my hand with his, not wanting to make him feel worse or anything. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through twitter. There are a lot of tweets about Jungkook and what's going on. I honestly don't know what we are going to tell people.

Jimin: Guys, what are we going to tell army?

Jin: Good question.

Namjoon: I don't know.

Hobi: BigHit will release a statement right? Like, have you guys seen Twitter?

Jimin: Ya, and I can tell army is worried and confused.

Tae: Well Jungkook did break down in the middle of the airport.

Jimin: True.

Hobi: Is Jungkook okay?

Jimin: I guess

Yoongi: Is he really okay?

Jimin: No.

Namjoon: I should have noticed something wasn't right.

Jimin: Hyung, don't beat yourself up about it. I'm sure we all think we should have.

Namjoon: Ya, but as the leader, I really should've.

Namjoon. It's okay. Jungkook will be fine. Hopefully, once we get back to Korea.

Tae: Why did he start crying at the airport?

Jimin: He feels guilty looking at army.

Jin: He won't even look at us.

Jimin: He feels so guilty to look at you guys or army. He barely even looks at me.

Hobi: I wish we would have noticed sooner.

Jin: Honestly same.

Jimin: Same.

Yoongi: We should all get some sleep, so when we land we will be able to help kook with anything.

Jimin: You're probably right, but now I am worried he will wake up and start crying again and I won't hear.

Jin: Jimin, if you don't hear him one of us will and we can wake you up or we can comfort him.

Jimin: Okay.

I turned my phone off and looked at Jungkook. His cheeks were red and his eyes were puffy. I stared at him, why I didn't notice anything was wrong. "Jimin you need sleep if you want to help him," Namjoon whispered. "I know," I said. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, but I just couldn't. I was too worried about Jungkook. Eventually, though, I did fall asleep.

~11 Hours Later~

We have about an hour till the plane lands and everyone is awake except Jungkook. My hand is still in his as I scroll through my phone. People are still posting about the airport incident and I just know people are waiting at the airport already.

"Jimin, you should probably wake Jungkook up," Namjoon suggested. "Okay, um can you or one of the other members grab our bags so we can get to the cars as fast as possible?" I asked. "Of course. Don't worry about army, just get Jungkook to the cars. Okay?" he said. "Ya," I replied.

I looked at Jungkook and squeezed his hand a little. "Kookie," I whispered. "We're almost here." His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me. "Another member will get our bags, so we can get to the cars. Okay?" I asked. He nodded and looked down. "It's okay, don't worry about anything. I'll lead you through the airport," I said. "Okay," he muttered.

I just held his hand, knowing it was the only thing I could do at the moment. Once the plane landed, I could tell Jungkook was really nervous and worried. He held my hand closer and as we stood up he stayed closer to me.

Namjoon and Jin got off the plane first, then Jungkook and I, and finally Tae, Hobi, and Yoongi. As soon as we entered the building, armies were crowding around us. Jungkook held my hand even tighter and got closer to me if that was even possible.

I lead us to the entrance, leaving the other members to get our bags and stuff. After a while, we made it out the front door and armies finally went away. I took Jungkook to the first car and we both got in. I was happy Jungkook didn't cry in the airport this time, but for all I know he could just be holding it in.

The other members came out and the cars finally started moving. I looked at Jungkook. He was staring out the window and fiddling with his hands. I felt bad and didn't know what to do. I feel the same way as Namjoon. I should have noticed something was wrong. Like I'm his boyfriend. He spends the most time with me, I surely should've noticed.

As we got closer and closer to the dorms, I started to get more worried. I don't know what Jungkook is going to do when we get there. I don't know how he is going to act or anything. For all I know he might lock himself in his room, not letting anyone in. I'm way too worried and I know that, but isn't that my job as his boyfriend?