~Chapter 43~

Jimin's POV

I watched as Yoongi, Tae, and Hobi finished their v-live. It went well and I wasn't expecting them to all be in a relationship now. I looked over at my Jungkookie and he was still sleeping. I set my phone down and walked over to him.

I ran my fingers through his hair and admired him. "Am I that breathtaking?" he asked, opening his eyes. I froze and said, "Um... y-ya." "Why did I stutter?" I asked myself. "It's cute that even though we are together, you still get flustered and nervous around me," he said. "Shut up," I said pouting.

He sat up and pulled me on his lap. "How did their v-live go?" he asked. "Well. All three of them made it official so..." I said. "That's good," he said. He leaned over and kissed me. I kissed him back, not wasting any time before opening my mouth, letting him in. His tongue slipped in my mouth and met my tongue. I whimpered at the feeling.

Jungkook picked me up and laid my back down on the bed. He got on top of me and started sucking on my neck. I moaned loudly as soon as he hit that spot and didn't stop. "YOU GUYS ARE NOT DOING THIS HERE," Someone yelled through the wall. I looked at Jungkook and we both looked shocked.

Jungkook fell on me and we both started laughing. "I can't wait till we're back at the dorm and they have to put up with us," Jungkook said. "You know, that will be pretty fun," I said. "I want to continue this, but I do need to walk tomorrow for concert practice," I said. "I guess you do," Jungkook said. I laughed, as he was still on top of me.

"Get off me you muscle pig," I said. "I don't want to," he said. "Jungkook-ah please?" I asked. "Fine, only because you're cute," he said. After he rolled over I rolled over after him, so I was on top of him. "That's better," I said.

"Baby!" Jungkook whined. "You're really going to tell me that you can't handle me on top of you?" I said. "Yes," he said. "Aish, Jungkook. What am I going to do with you?" I said. "Love me," he answered. "Well it's good I already do," I said. He smiled and plated a kiss on my lips.

"We should get some sleep," I suggested. "Only if you stay like this," he asked cutely. "I will." I rested my head on his chest and we both fell asleep.

~The Next Day~

We just arrived at the stadium and are now getting our microphones. I grabbed my gold microphone, while Jungkook grabbed his purple one and we walked to the stage. "Were not going to mess up Fake Love right?" Jungkook asked me.

"I won't. Though I 'm not so sure about the others," I said. "Don't miss a step looking at my abs. I know how much you like them," Jungkook said, smirking. I blushed and looked down shyly.

"Jiminie, don't be shy," he said, lifting up my chin. He was about to kiss me before someone said, "Guys let's go." Jungkook wasn't going to move the rest of the way, so I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him.

He seemed surprised, but still kissed me back. "Jimin, Jungkook, let's go you guys can kiss later," Jin said. We both pulled away and got into position for the first song.

~After Practice~

"Guys we did good. I think we can call it a night," Namjoon said. "Okay Hyung," I said. Namjoon and Jin left the stage followed by Tae, Hobi, and Yoongi. Jungkook and I stayed behind and just stood there. We sat at the end of the stage, our legs hanging off and talked.

"Are you ready?" I asked. "Ya, It'll be fun," he answered. "But, I'm still nervous about how army will react with us being close and touchy on stage. It's different when it's on v-live, but actually in real life. It's a whole nother thing." He looked down and played with his hands. He also seemed a little distant responding to me.

"Kookie," I said. He didn't look up or reply. "Jungkook," I said again. He didn't even flinch. "Jungkook, look at me please," I said. He slowly looked up at me and I could see tears in his eyes.

"Come here. What's wrong?" I asked. He came and sat in my arms and looked back down, not saying anything. "Please talk to me. I want to help you," I said. "I can't," he said. "I can't anymore." He broke down as soon as he said that.

What does he mean he can't. I didn't know what to think, but I didn't want to pry at him too much and make it worse. I didn't know what to do. "What do you mean you can't," I asked, a little scared of the answer.

Before Jungkook could answer, Namjoon yelled, "Guys are you coming?" I looked back at him. He had a smile on his face until he saw Jungkook crying in my arms. He walked over, with a worried look on his face.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked. "I don't know," I answered. "Okay well, I can tell you guys aren't going anywhere for a while, so I will go tell the other members that you guys are staying behind," he said. "Thanks Hyung," I said. "Yep," he said, still looking worried. He walked away and I looked back at Jungkook.

"Kookie, I want to help you," I whispered in his ear. "It's too much," was all he said, before sobbing again. I still didn't know what he meant, but I knew it wasn't good. Jungkook never just cries, let alone a full breakdown.

"JIMIN," I heard someone yell. I again turned around the rest of Bangtan. I sighed and looked back at Jungkook. I didn't need everyone to be here. Jungkook wouldn't even tell me what was wrong, how would he tell me where there were five other people around.

I looked at Namjoon and he said, "They wouldn't just leave. They kept pressing. I couldn't make them stop. I'm sorry Jimin." "It's fine, but what I would and I think Jungkook to, is time alone. So I am asking as nicely, can you please leave us alone for now."

"Sure Jiminie. We'll be at the hotel. Come back when you guys are ready," Jin said. I could see their disappointed faces as they walked back to where they came.

By now, Jungkook had calmed down a little and I hope now he is ready to talk. "Jungkook," I whispered in his ear. I swear if someone interrupts us again, I am going to punch them. "Jimin, I'm..."

___________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the cliffhanger, hope you are enjoying the story. BYE!!