~Chapter 38~

Warning: Smut Ahead. Don't say I didn't warn you.

___________________________

Jimin's POV

"Really?" I questioned looking into his eyes. "Yes Jimin. I wanted to take you right there right then," he whispered. He leaned over, placing his lips on mine. I immediately responded by kissing him back. He bit my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. Jungkook's tongue explored my mouth until it got tangled with my tongue.

By now, Jungkook had backed me up into a wall. My back was flat against it as he was pressing against me. I could feel his member getting harder and I'm sure he could feel mine too. I moved my hand down his chest and tugged at the hem of his tee-shirt. He pulled it off breaking the kiss for a few seconds. He immediately returned his lips to mine, kissing me even harder than before.

He moved us to the bed and sat me down. I laid on my back as he climbed over me. He took off my shirt and once again started kissing me. Jungkook slowly lowered his hips into mine. I moved my hips in a circular motion, causing friction on both of our members.

He moaned and I took the chance to flip us over. He seemed shocked, but not caring too much. I pressed my palm against his almost fully hard member and put a little pressure. He moaned again, but this time shot his head back closing his eyes.

I undid his pants and slipped them down, throwing them somewhere in the room. I continued to palm him and he moaned even more. I leaned down and kissed his neck until I found his sweet spot. I started to suck on the spot and lightly bit down until I made a hickey.

After I made the hickey, I pulled down his boxers and his erection shot up. I gasped at his size and he chuckled a little. "Like what you see?" he teased. I gulped and wrapped my hand around it. I ran my hand up and down, before starting pumping it. Jungkook moaned again, but this time louder than before.

I bent over and took him into my mouth. I slid my tongue across his slit and he moaned while arching his back. "Aha, Jimin, Fuck," he moaned. I started swirling my tongue around his member and he whined, with his head still back. I continued doing this, now making eye contact with Jungkook. He once again looked away. His eyes went to the back of his head.

"Jimin-ah, I'm close," he breathed out. I started sucking wanting him to come now. Not so long after I started sucking, he came into my mouth. He let out a sigh of relief. I swallowed all of it and released Jungkook's member from my mouth making a popping sound.

He flipped us back over now, attacking my neck with kisses and hickeys. After a while I wanted more, no I needed more. "Jungkook-ah," I whined. "Needy are we," he teased. I just rolled my eyes as he took my pants and boxers off. He quickly went to his suitcase and grabbed a bottle. I assumed it was lube. "Man, he must have prepared for this," I thought. He put some on his finger and said, "This might hurt."

He put one finger inside of me, as I whimpered at the feeling. He started thrusting his finger in and out before adding a second. He started scissoring his fingers, stretching me out. Soon, he added a third and I was moaning like there was no tomorrow. I felt my release coming soon and he could tell. He pulled out his fingers and I immediately whined at the emptiness.

"You are so needy Hyung," he said. "Just hurry up," I said. I watched as he spread lube on his dick and aligned himself with me. He pushed into me in one thrust. I cried out in pain, as he was so big.

"It will feel better in a second, just hold on," he reassured me. I nodded and he waited for the okay to start moving. "Okay, you can m-move," I stuttered.

Jungkook started moving at a slow pace. The pain was slowly turning into pleasure. "Fa-ah-ster," I said, between thrusts. He started to speed up and I really started to lose it. My head shot back in pleasure as I moaned his name. I didn't want to scream, not wanting to alarm anyone, but it was hard not to.

"Jung-kook, aha," I moaned. Soon he hit a bundle of nerves and I screamed, "RIGHT THERE!" He continued thrusting into that spot not missing it once.

My release was once again approaching fast. "I'm gonna, aha, come!" I yelled. "Come for me baby boy," was all Jungkook needed to say before I came. I came all over my chest, some going onto Jungkook's. Jungkook came into me after a few more thrusts.

He pulled out of me and flopped beside me. We were both panting, trying to regain our breaths. Once we gained our breaths, I said, "We should go shower." He groaned but agreed with me. We both stood up. I was surprised I could still walk okay, but I knew tomorrow morning I wouldn't be saying the same thing.

We walked into the bathroom and both took a shower. While in the shower, we had round two before getting out. Jungkook changed into a pair of sweatpants staying topless, while I just put boxers and one of Jungkook's tee-shirts on.

We both laid in bed silent until Jungkook's phone went off. I leaned over to see what it was. It was a message from Jin.

Jin: I can finally sleep. You guys aren't doing that at the dorms. Nobody will get any sleep.

Jungkook: Sorry, not sorry Hyung.

Then Jungkook got another message. This time from Yoongi.

Yoongi: Can you guys be any louder. Tae, Hobi and I can't sleep. I'm sure Jin and Namjoon can't either. You guys are never doing that at the dorms. So you better enjoy it while we're on tour.

Jungkook: Ya sure, we'll see.

We both laughed, running out of breath again. "Thanks, Jungkook," I said, staring at the ceiling. "For what?" he asked. "For being the best boyfriend ever," I said. "He smiled and said, "No, I think you already have that title."

"No, you do," I said. "Nope you," he argued, raising his voice, but not in a scary way. "Nope you," I said, being even louder. We continued arguing, until Namjoon yelled, "SHUT UP. YOU BOTH CAN HAVE THE STUPID TITTLE. NOW GO TO BED. UNLESS YOU WANT NO OVERWATCH FOR A WEEK AND CHORES."

We both started laughing again and laid down. I pulled him into me, spooning him. "I love you Hyung," he said. "I love you too, Kookie." We both fell asleep, excited knowing that we have the love of our lives sleeping right beside us.

_______________________

A/N: Okay, so I hope you enjoyed the smut. This was my first time writing smut, so I am sorry if it is not that good. Also, if I know you irl, please don't bring this up, like ever. Please, I am begging you. Don't bring this up. Please vote. Okay, BYE!!