~Chapter 25~

Jungkook's POV

"Hyung, the plane is about to land," I said softly. "No," was all he said. "Please Jiminie, you can sleep more when we get to the hotel," I said. "No," he said. I sighed and turned to Jin, knowing he would be able to wake him up.

"Hyung, he doesn't want to wake up. What should I do?" I asked. "Yo, Jimin," he yelled. "If you don't wake up..." he started. Jin didn't even get the chance to finish before Jimin opened his eyes and sat up. "I'm up," he said. Jin sat back down with a satisfied look on his face.

"Jiminie, what would he do if you didn't wake up?" I asked. "Probably give me a big long lecture about how I should listen to him and just get up since I would be able to sleep again later. And to be honest, I am not in the mood to be given a lecture," he said.

I just laughed. "What?" he asked. "I'm guessing this has happened before?" I asked. "Yep," he answered. I just laughed again and waited for the plane to land.

The plane landed and we had to prepare ourselves for all the people waiting to see us. We all grabbed our bags and made our way off the plane one by one.

We walked out and immediately once we got off people were pointing cameras in or faces and crowding all around us. We walked through as best as we could, trying to ignore the fans around us. We eventually made it to the cars and waved goodbye to the fans before leaving.

The hotel is like an hour and a half from the airport since we flew to an airport in New York and are going to perform in New Jersey. It was going to be a long ride, but we would get through it.

~An Hour and A Half Later~

We finally arrived at the hotel. We walked to the front desk and got our room numbers. We always rent out a whole floor, for our safety and the staff. We walked to the elevator and waited to arrive at our floor.

After passing a few floors we arrived on floor 5. We got out and went to our individual rooms. Well, Jimin came to my room and just put his stuff in there. He wouldn't need his room anyway.

Besides, Tae and Hobi did the same thing with Tae's room. I'm also pretty sure Namjoon is staying in Jin's room. I think they worked everything out again. So basically, Yoongi is the only one staying by himself.

Jimin and I entered the room and put our things down. Jimin went straight to the bathroom with some pjs. While I was grabbing mine, Jimin walked out already changed and laid down in bed.

"You must be tired. That's the fastest you've ever changed," I laughed. "Just hurry up," he whined. I walked into the bathroom and changed quickly, then got into bed with Jimin. I put my arms around him, while he buried his neck in my head.

Yoongi's POV

I sat in my room, by myself with nothing to do. I didn't have any shows to watch or anything. I don't mind being alone, but whenever I am, all I can think about is Tae and Hobi.

I wanted to go talk to them and just confess. I have feelings for Hobi and I am starting to for Tae also. For weeks, I have been wondering if I should just tell them or not. It makes me jealous knowing they get to be together all the time. I want to be with them also, but I know they don't feel the same way.

A knock interrupted my thoughts. I stood up and opened the door. It was Tae. "Jin is making lunch, would you like to come have some?" he asked. "Sure," I said, showing him my gummy smile.

I followed Tae to Jin's room and went inside. I sat down next to Tae, who was almost sitting on Hobi's lap. Jin almost finished cooking, so I just got on my phone until he was done.

Every so often I looked up at Tae and Hobi, they were cute playing with one another. I knew I would never be able to experience them being with me. I didn't realize I was staring at them till Hobi said,

"Yoongi-Hyung, you good?" "Oh, Uh... ya," I said, a fake smile on my face. Hobi turned his head. I knew he didn't believe me, but he wasn't going to make a scene right now.

"Guys, lunch is ready," Jin said. "Okay," I said. I stood up and sat down at a table in the room. Namjoon and Jin sat next to me, while Tae and Hobi sat on the other side. I started eating, while everyone else was talking.

I looked at Hobi and he looked back at me. I quickly looked away. My face was probably turning red. "Yoongi. Why is it so hard for you to keep yourself together?" I asked myself. I sighed and continued eating. I glanced at Hobi and Tae a few more times but made sure not to get caught.

Once I finished eating, I gave Jin my plate and walked back to my room. I turned on the t.v and tried to find something to watch. I clicked on a movie and tried to see if it was interesting or not. Just as an interesting part came on there was a knock on my door. I opened the door, expecting a staff person or something, but no it was Hobi.

"H-Hey Hobi," I mentally cursed myself for stuttering. I sounded like an idiot. "Hey, can I come in?" he asked. "Ya sure," I said opening the door enough for him to come in.

We both sat down, in complete silence. I didn't know what to say or even do. "Hyung, I came here to ask you what's wrong. Something was wrong at lunch and I could tell," he said. I sighed trying to come up with some story.

"It was nothing," I said. "Are you sure because it didn't seem like nothing?" he asked. "I'm sure," I said, lowering my head. "Well, would you like to come and watch a movie with Tae and I?" he asked. "Sure," I said.

I stood up and walked to the door. Hobi led me to His and Tae's room and we went in. We all sat down and Tae tried to find a movie. Eventually, he found one that we could all agree on.