~Chapter 50~

Namjoon's POV

I checked on Jimin throughout the night to make sure he was okay, which resulted in me not getting much sleep. It's not like I could sleep anyway. Jin had woken up about an hour ago and Jungkook was still sleeping.

The rest of the group has finally joined us again. Tae and Yoongi went to sit in Jimin's room and keep an eye on him. The rest of us just sat in Jungkook's room, whispering and waiting for Jungkook to wake up. We all had Jimin on our mind still and were hoping someone would tell us how Jimin is doing or any word about him.

Jungkook's POV

I heard voices in my room and opened my eyes. I looked around and saw Jin, Hoseok, and Namjoon sitting down. Jin looked at me and said, "Good morning." "Morning," I said, sitting up. "How are you feeling today?" Namjoon asked. "Like I want to see my boyfriend," I responded.

"I know Jungkook, tomorrow okay?" Hoseok said. "Okay? But it's not okay. Nothing is okay. Jimin is sitting in a room with Yoongi and Tae in a coma. In which he might now even wake up from," I said, raising my voice.

"Jungkook, calm down," Jin said. "No. I want to see Jimin now. Can't you guys do something to get me out early?" I asked. "I can go ask the doctor, but I don't know how much he can do," Namjoon said. "Please just try."

Namjoon stood up and walked out of the room. I can't stand being in the hospital right next to Jimin's room. I can't even see him and on top of that, he is in a coma he might not ever wake up from.

Namjoon walked back in with the doctor and he walked over to me. "So, Jungkook, I hear that you want to be let out," he said. "Yes, my boyfriend is in the next room, in a coma, and I can't see him," I said.

"Okay, then Jungkook tell me how you really feel," he said. "Okay, well like I want to see my boyfriend," I said. "Jungkook I can't let me out if you don't tell me how you're doing," he said. "I feel good and the cuts and bruises don't hurt too much. Can I go now?" I asked.

The doctor turned around and looked at Jin. "Do I really have a say in this?" he asked Jin. "He's probably just going to keep arguing whether he feels good or not," Jin answered.

"Jungkook, I need you to tell me how you really feel. You were just in a car crash, you can't be feeling 'good', can you?" Dr. Choi asked.

I was starting to tear up. I really want to see Jimin. "Okay, I feel a little pain in my left leg and the bruises and cuts do still hurt. But listen," Tears started to fall on my cheeks.

"Us getting in this car crash was my fault. I was the one who made us come home. If we didn't come home we wouldn't be here right now," I said, now full-on crying.

Jin came and hugged me and the doctor looked... I don't even know. He had a blank face. "Jungkook, I know you want to see your boyfriend, but if you are still in pain I can't let you go early and that's final," he said walking out. "NO! WAIT PLEASE. NO!" I yelled, through sobs.

"Jungkook," Jin whispered in my ear. "It's okay. It's okay," he said over and over again. I continued crying for I don't know how long. I couldn't stand the fact that Jimin is in the room next to me and I can't even be by his side. I kept crying and crying until I had no more tears to cry.

Eventually, I stopped crying and Namjoon and Yoongi were sitting down staring at the wall. Jin loosed up on the hug and asked me, "Are you okay now?" I nodded and looked the opposite way. I just wanted to see Jimin, but I guess crying about it isn't going to help anything.

~The Next Day~

"Okay Jungkook, here is your paperwork and please stay safe," Dr. Choi said, handing me a stack of papers. "Thanks and uh, sorry about yesterday," I said. "It's okay, I understand," he said. I nodded and he left.

I looked at Jin and he was already looking at me. The others were in Jimin's room today and I couldn't wait to finally see him. "Can we go see Jimin now?" I asked. "Jungkook, don't you think you need to go home and change first?" Jin asked.

"Please Hyung, just let me see him. I promise after I see him for a little while, then I will go home and get some clothes," I begged. "Okay fine, but just so you know, he has a lot of machines hooked up to him, so he doesn't look the best," he said.

"It's okay, I know. I just want to see his face and hold his hand, even if it is only for a second," I said. "Okay," he said.

I grabbed the rest of my things and we walked down the hall to Jimin's room. Jin went into his room and I followed behind him.

_________________________

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I am having a hard time thinking of what to write tonight. But I promise tomorrow's chapter will be longer and probably more eventful.