~Chapter 56~

Jungkook's POV

"Jimin, Jungkook are you guys coming?" Namjoon asked, coming into my room. "We plan on it," I said. "Okay, well we have to leave in about 10 minutes," he said, walking back out of my room.

"Are you sure you want to go Jiminie?" I asked. "Ya, If I get to feel like it's too much I will tell you," he said. "Okay then, let's go," I said.

We walked out of my room and down the stairs. The rest of Bangtan was downstairs waiting for Jimin and me already. As soon as everyone looked at us, Jimin latched onto my arm. I almost forgot that Jimin hasn't really been talking to the members.

"It's okay," I whispered in his ear. The rest of the members walked out, with Jimin and I following behind them. We were only taking two cars to the Bighit building. Jin drove the first car with Namjoon, Jimin, and I, while Yoongi drove Hoseok and Tae.

We arrived at the Bighit building within about 20 minutes. We all walked in as a group and walked to the 'meeting' room. Sejin and a few other people were sitting there already. We all took our seats. Jin and Namjoon sat in the first chairs on the left. I sat next to them with Jimin on my right. Then sat Hoseok, Tae, and Yoongi.

"Okay boys so, we didn't come up with anything, since we want you guys to help us," Sejin said. Okay, well we didn't talk about anything either," Namjoon said. "Really? You guys normally talk about this stuff no matter what," Sejin said. "Well, we have other things to deal with," Namjoon said.

"Okay, so then two problems are Jungkook breaking down at the airport and the car crash. Armies are very worried about all of you, but especially Jimin and Jungkook. So any idea of what to tell them?" Sejin asked.

"To be honest we should just tell them the truth," Yoongi said. "Ya, but are they both ready for the truth to come out?" Jin asked, looking at Jimin and me. "Honestly, I feel like armies need to know what is going on. So I'm perfectly fine with them knowing about my breakdowns," I said.

"Jimin what about you?" Jin asked. Jimin just put his head down and stayed quiet. I could tell it was too much. He was probably having flashbacks, as the memories would start coming back to him.

I put my hand on his back and rubbed it. "Jimin do you want to tell me and I can tell them?" I whispered in his ear. He looked up at me and leaned closer to my ear. "I don't know if I'm ready. I keep having flashbacks and they aren't great," he whispered. "Okay baby," I said.

"Can we just start with my breakdowns for now?" I asked. "Definitely," Sejin said. "Okay, so you guys can go back to the dorms and Jungkook I would like you to come up with something to tell armies. I will call you later to see what you've got. Okay?" Sejin asked me. "Yep, thanks," I said.

All of us got up and walked back out to the cars. Jimin and I sat in the backseat of the car. Jimin laid his head on my shoulder and I rubbed my thumb across his hand. "Have you planned whatever you're going to plan?" I asked him.

"Not yet. When we get home I am," he said. "So what is going to happen on this trip?" I asked. "Like I said you have to wait and see. Now no more questions," he said. "But-" "Nope," he cut me off. I sighed, knowing he wouldn't budge no matter what I said or did.

Once we got home, Jimin immediately left me and went with Namjoon into his studio. Since when did he talk to Namjoon? I just sat down next to Jin, who was on the couch. "So, do you know what they are planning?" I asked him.

"I don't think I'm supposed to tell you," he said. "Just one thing," I begged. "All I know is you and Namjoon and going somewhere," he said. Namjoon and I. What could Jimin be planning with Namjoon and I? And when is this all going to take place?

"Okay thanks, Hyung, I guess," I said, a little confused. I had no clue what Jimin was planning. I grabbed the t.v remote and tried to find something on. Eventually, I just settled on a movie.

~2 Hours Later~

I am honestly starting to get worried about Jimin. I mean he's been with Namjoon for at least 2 hours. What could they possibly be planning that takes over 2 hours? I don't know if I should be scared, but I kind of am.

A little while later Jimin finally came out with a big smile on his face. Yep, I am definitely scared. "How'd it go?" I asked him. "Good, now would you like to know what you are doing?" he asked. I nodded.

"Okay, so the day after tomorrow you and Namjoon-Hyung are going to Jeju island for a week. You guys can do whatever you want, but you can only call me twice during the whole trip," he said. "And what if I call you more?" I asked.

"I won't answer then," he said. "Okay, I can't wait then," I said. "Now, move over. I want to sit with you," he said. "And if I don't?" I said in a cocky tone. "I'll just have to sit in your lap then," he said smirking. "Fine then go ahead," I said.

He sat down in my lap, making sure to put his butt right up against my crotch. "What movie?" I asked. "I don't know," he said. "Well, here you pick," I said, handing him the remote. He took the remote and started flipping through the channels.

He eventually settled on some k-drama. I have no clue what it was, but Jimin seemed interested in it.

Jimin's POV

I settled on a k-drama that I knew was boring. I know he gets bored easily, which makes it easier for me to tease him. Obviously, though, I had to seem like I was into it so he wouldn't get suspicious. I decided to wait a little bit before I started teasing him. I'll make him watch the boring show for a little bit.

________________________________

A/N: First of all I want to thank you guys so much for 1,000+ reads. It means a lot to mean. Also, the fact that I have over 180 votes. Thank you so much.