~Chapter 35~

Jimin's POV

We arrived at a restaurant and went inside. Jungkook requested a private room and we ended up getting one. We both ordered breakfast and waited for it to come. We were both hungry since it was 11.

Eventually, we both got our food and began eating. "Jungkook-ah, thanks for taking me," I said as we walked out of the restaurant. "Anything for my Jimin. But the day is far from over," he said.

We both got in another taxi and headed to Disney World. I'm not gonna lie, I am kind of nervous that fans will spot us, but I don't want to be worrying about them all day. Then I won't have any fun. I am excited to spend the whole day with just Jungkook and not have to worry about the other members or staff.

Once we arrived at Disney World, we walked around and looked at some of the rides. Before I knew it we were going from ride to ride to ride. We didn't skip one ride, no matter how scary it was. We had each other and that was enough to keep us from being too scared. After we went on, I don't know how many rides, I was starting to get hungry again.

"Kookie, can we get something to eat?" I asked as we walked out of a ride. "How are you hungry already? We just ate," he said. "I have to grow and be taller than you. You should know this," I said giggling.

"That will never happen and yes we can go get food. What do you want?" he asked. "I don't know," I said. "Very helpful Jimin-ah," he said. "I know," I laughed.

We walked around and looked at all the different food places. I eventually decided on a corndog. "Finally, you pick something," he said, as we waited for the food. "It didn't take me that long. You are overreacting," I said.

"Ya, tell that to the 20 minutes then," he said. "Oh, well I guess." Once we got my food, I ate it as we walked around and looked at some shops. There were only a few, but they had some cool collectibles and things like that.

Jungkook gave my stomach 10 minutes to settle before we went back on rides. After 10 minutes, we went on the teacup ride. The whole time we just laughed. At times we spun ourselves really fast and others we just went slow.

It was a fun ride and definitely a long one. It probably lasted about 5 to 7 minutes. Normally rides only last about 3 to 5 minutes.

After that ride, we decided to go to space mountain. Let me tell you, space mountain was really fun. All the winding turns and fast drops were so fun. It gets the blood flowing.

Jungkook's POV

The day was starting to come to an end and surprisingly nobody has come up to us. I mean we are in another country, so maybe people just don't recognize us. That's good if they don't and we should keep it that way.

At 11:30 pm, we watch fireworks go off before having to leave the park. We knew we would be tired tomorrow, but hey you don't get to see fireworks go off at Disney World every day. As the clock struck 12 we kissed, then made our way out of the park.

We got into a text and waited to get to the hotel. It was only like a 10-minute drive. Once we arrived, we both changed into some comfy clothes and laid in bed.

"Thanks for the amazing day," Jimin said. "Anything for you Jimin-ah," I said, wrapping my arms around him. "Let's sleep. We have concert practice today," I said. "Okay," he said. And with that we both fell asleep, not waking up till the next morning.

~The Next Morning~

"Jungkook, Jimin. Wake up," Someone said, pounding on the door. "Are you serious. What time is it?" I asked. "Jimin rolled over and checked. "8:30," "So why is he waking us up?' I asked. "I don't know," he said. I got up and opened the door. It was Jin, "What do you want?" I asked.

"Way to be nice. Have you seen twitter lately?" he asked. "Well, Jimin and I got back at 12:30 and went to bed at 1. It is now 8:30, so you tell me," I said, irritated.

I was so tired and wanted to go back to bed. I needed at least an hour more of sleep. "You know what can you let us sleep for another hour, then come back and tell us?" I asked. "Ugh, okay fine," he said getting up and walking out.

I laid back down with Jimin and we both fell back asleep quickly.

Jin's POV

"Guys I don't know what they are going to do. They said they want to keep their relationship hidden, but here they are kissing in public," I said. "Jinie, calm down, everything will be fine. They will figure it out just let them sleep a little longer," Namjoons said.

"Okay, but like I'm just worried," I said. "I know, now come here," he said, opening his arms. I sat down between his legs and leaned against him. "I just what are they going to do?" I asked, getting worked up again. "I swear you need a vacation in like Greenland," he said. "Namjoon that's not funny," I pouted. "A little bit," he laughed.

"Just leave them. They will survive. They will also find out about it eventually," he said. "Okay, fine. Now can we just watch a movie or something till practice?" I asked. "Yep. We sure can," he said.

______________________________

A/N: Sorry for the lazy part. The next one will be better. Hope you like the story, bye!