~Chapter 57~

Jimin's POV

I waited about 15 minutes into the show before I decided to tease Jungkook. I felt when Jungkook relaxed because his muscles became less tense and he let go of my waist a little. I pushed my back against him and moved around a little bit, pretending I wasn't in a comfortable position. Jungkook noticed because I felt his muscles tense up underneath me.

I sat still for a few seconds, then I pushed up against him again. Although this time, I pushed back and down. I heard his breath hitch and his grip on my waist tighten. I stopped for a few seconds, then moved around again. His grip tightened even more and I felt his breath against my ear.

"If you don't stop moving, you are going to have to take take care of my problem," he whispered in my ear, with a deep voice. I sat still for a minute or two. I mean I don't have anything to lose by moving anymore so why not? I again pressed against him, but this time harder. That's when I felt his hard erection against me.

I smirked knowing I was able to tease him. "Jimin, I want you to go upstairs and I will be up there in a minute," he whispered in my ear, with a low voice again. "But Kookie. What did I do?" I asked innocently. "Don't play games with me. Can't you feel that under you? You did that and now you get to fix it," he whispered.

"Sorry, Jungkook, but I have things to do," I said, getting off his lap. I ran down the hall and into Namjoon's studio. I closed and locked the door before going to sit down on his couch. Once I sat down I looked at Namjoon. He was looking at me with a confused look.

"Jungkook," I said. "What about Jungkook?" he asked. "I teased him and then ran in here leaving him with an erection," I said. "You know how mad kook's going to be?" Namjoon asked. "He'll live," I said.

"I take it you'll be in here for a little while?" he asked. "Yep, so I hope you don't mind," I said, making myself comfortable on his couch. "Do I have a choice?" he asked. "Nope," I said. "

Okay, well I guess while you're in here we can make sure everything for the trip is ready," he suggested. "Okay," I agreed standing up. I sat down in a chair next to him and we went over the plans for their trip.

Jungkook's POV

I sat there stunned that Jimin just got up and left after teasing me. Why would he do that without helping me out? So basically I was sitting there with my erection hurting like hell. I wanted Jimin to help me out, but when I got up to go find him he ran into Namjoon's studio and locked the door.

I sighed and thought about the two ways I could deal with this. I could either go jerk off in the bathroom or wait for it to calm down which would hurt a lot. I sighed and walked to the bathroom. All I know is I am not very happy with Jimin. I hope he's happy with himself.

Once I finished up in the bathroom I went back out to the living room. Sitting in the living room would let me see when Jimin decides to come out of Namjoon's studio. He has to come out at one point. Plus there isn't a bathroom in there and he'll need food.

"Jungkook. Where's Jimin?" Yoongi asked me, coming into the living room. "In Namjoon's studio," I answered. "Why?" he asked. "He's hiding from me," I said. "What did he do now?" Yoongi asked. "He teased me then just left me to deal with it on my own," I said. "Sucks to be you," Yoongi said. "It's going to suck to be Jimin," I said.

Yoongi just sat down and grabbed the remote. He flipped through the channels until he found a show he liked. I just played on my phone, waiting for Jimin to finally come out.

~A few hours later~

"Alright Jungkook, I'm going to bed," Yoongi said, getting up. "Okay, goodnight Hyung," I said. "He's probably not going to come out tonight," he said walking past me. "We'll see," I said. I was starting to get impatient and if Jimin doesn't come out soon, I'm going to go get him myself. I will find a way to get him out of Namjoon's studio.

I sat there for about another hour until I heard a door opening. I looked down the hall and it was Namjoon's door. Though, it was Namjoon who came out of it. "Hyung, where is Jimin?" I said, probably a little louder than I should've.

"He's not coming out," he said. "And why is that?" I asked. 'He's scared of what you'll do to him," he said. "Well, can you tell him if he doesn't come out now, it's going to be worse," I said. "Uh... sure," he said, waking back into his studio.

Jimin's POV

"Jimin, Jungkook said that if you don't go out now whatever he has planned is going to be worse," Namjoon told me. I sighed knowing I don't want it to be any worse than it's already going to be.

I stood up and walked to the door. "Hey Jimin, good luck," Namjoon said. "Thanks," I muttered. I opened the door and walked out. Jungkook was standing at the end of the hallway. His arms were folded and he looked annoyed.

I walked down the hall to him and stopped in front of him. "Hey Jimin, how was Namjon's studio?" he asked a little too nicely. "G-Good," I stuttered. "Okay, so I'm going to go ask Yoongi Hyung something and when I get home I want you in my bedroom. Just sit on my bed and do nothing else," he said. "O-Okay," I said.

I walked up the stairs and into Jungkook's bedroom. I heard a door open down the hallway then close, as well as voices. I wonder what Jungkook needed that was in Yoongi's room.